Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob sabotaging Jeep Horn's training in Vegas.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    I don't doubt the quality of the gym or the ability of its workers to keep it suitable, but the situation here is that Horn arrives, and everything's deflated--and there isn't even anyone around to open a vent of some sort. That's just not fitting for what it should be in a fight of this level. I can understand why he feels that's odd. Does Arum think Crawford needs help or something? Why not have it ready or with employees?
    The heat in Vegas is just the heat in Vegas, the gym has always operated the same way for years.

And maybe the bags weren’t inflated to his liking and if that was the case he could of just asked for a hand pump to adjust the air pressure himself, Rich is always there for things like that.

I could see if you have limited experience in Vegas how the heat can be different but it’s nothing that hundreds of fighters before him have endured and thrived on for years.

And trust me no one cares about Horn at that level, he doesn’t and won’t generate the type of revenue to warrant special treatment either positive or negative.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      The heat in Vegas is just the heat in Vegas, the gym has always operated the same way for years.

And maybe the bags weren’t inflated to his liking and if that was the case he could of just asked for a hand pump to adjust the air pressure himself, Rich is always there for things like that.

I could see if you have limited experience in Vegas how the heat can be different but it’s nothing that hundreds of fighters before him have endured and thrived on for years.

And trust me no one cares about Horn at that level, he doesn’t and won’t generate the type of revenue to warrant special treatment either positive or negative.
      That type of heat is no joke, and he seemed to be talking about more than just "not to his liking"; he described it as intentional, which seems to be full deflation.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Welcome to the Nevada desert heat Jeep...

Hope you won't complain about the heat Bud will bring on fight night...

The Bobfather just wants to ensure that Jeep, I mean Jeff, makes weight with no problems. Das all doe🤣

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          That type of heat is no joke, and he seemed to be talking about more than just "not to his liking"; he described it as intentional, which seems to be full deflation.
          Jeep is complaining like there's no heatwave in Brisbane, Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            The Bobfather just wants to ensure that Jeep, I mean Jeff, makes weight with no problems. Das all doe🤣
            It would be hilarious if Jeep miss the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lol at forced. Find your own gym then..
              Lmao @ 40 degree heat
              Celsius guy..

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                It would be hilarious if Jeep miss the weight.
                Robert ain’t know dummy! Maybe cheap jeep looked a lil thick and the Bobfather said, “I got the perfect spot for you fellas coming here from the outback! Lmao”

Comment

Anyone else feel like Jeffery’s head got huge after the Pacquiao gift. Manny trained in that gym Hell even Floyd trained in there when he was with top rank. I can’t wait for bud to finish off this paper champ I also can’t wait to hear from his promoter and trainer after all the **** talking they’ve been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I agree that all pro boxers deserve the respect to called by their right name and not an insulting made up name.As a GGG fan I know of dozens of insulting nick names his haters call him. However team Horn has been guilty of huge disrespect and name calling of Crawford for months now. Now team Horn has to back up all that bragging if they can. It will be a fair fight and the better fighter should win it.
                    I dont like it when any fan resorts to name calling its just stupid and immature.
                    I also like GGG and admit i do get pi..ed of when people resort to these kind of cheap insults esp. Considering he is an atg in and out of the ring.
                    Getting back to Horn, this guy is as humble as they come you wouldnt find a nicer guy boxing atm yet all he gets is disrespect and insults.
                    I just dont get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X