Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Juan Manuel Marquez on PEDs vs Pacquiao in the 4th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    The man's a sore loser and can't take his losses like a man!
    No, you're just a Pacstan who can't accept that his hero got knocked dead cold once the playing field was fair. Pacquiao got exactly what he deserved in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      Where did you come up with that? The whole reason Floyd wanted to USADA testing is because they knew Manny was beating the commission tests.

I'm not arguing you with *******. Why? Because I don't argue with ******s.
      I know that it's difficult to read people's "tone" via text, but if you can't understand the sarcasm on the issue then you are the with downs..

Comment

What absolutely convinced me for sure..was JMM turning down extra testing for the JMM-Bradley fight...and his injury/knee joint issues after the fight.

Those are symptoms of PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          What absolutely convinced me for sure..was JMM turning down extra testing for the JMM-Bradley fight...and his injury/knee joint issues after the fight.

Those are symptoms of PED use.
          The Nevada testing was very strict and once Bradley saw it for himself he was happy with it and no longer asked for further testing.

Comment

I think he was, I have no proof besides what he showed in the weigh-in and the sudden power he got for the 4th fight.

I really think he was on PED's

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
              No, you're just a Pacstan who can't accept that his hero got knocked dead cold once the playing field was fair. Pacquiao got exactly what he deserved in that fight.
              Nah, your just a pizza chip who showers your hero with unabashed reckless praise cuz Pacman was lighting your piss drinking puta up!

Your hero is a notorious whiner who was obsessed with his constant conqueror to the point he sold his integrity and started workint with a man known to create PED's!

As soon as he finally won he told everyone who would listen that he KO'd Pacman!

Instead of giving Pacquiao his rematch like a MAN and like Pacquiao kept giving him, he ran to the hills and retired!

He was so obsessed that he literally got a cake for his birthday made of him knocking Pacquiao out!

He ducked a prime Robert Guerrero at 135, Brandon Rios at 140 and prime Amir Khan at 140 by fighting punching bags while begging Pacquiao to fight him again!

I wouldn't be surprised you drink your own piss in your spare time as well!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                The Nevada testing was very strict and once Bradley saw it for himself he was happy with it and no longer asked for further testing.
                He went ahead with it because there was too much money in the fight to cancel. 4.1 million guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Nah, your just a pizza chip who showers your hero with unabashed reckless praise cuz Pacman was lighting your piss drinking puta up!

Your hero is a notorious whiner who was obsessed with his constant conqueror to the point he sold his integrity and started workint with a man known to create PED's!

As soon as he finally won he told everyone who would listen that he KO'd Pacman!

Instead of giving Pacquiao his rematch like a MAN and like Pacquiao kept giving him, he ran to the hills and retired!

He was so obsessed that he literally got a cake for his birthday made of him knocking Pacquiao out!

He ducked a prime Robert Guerrero at 135, Brandon Rios at 140 and prime Amir Khan at 140 by fighting punching bags while begging Pacquiao to fight him again!

I wouldn't be surprised you drink your own piss in your spare time as well!
                  He ducked Guerrero and Rios to fight Pacquaio? Even for you that's dumb. When should he have fought them or when did he "duck" them?

The only time the Guerrero fight was viable was after he beat Katsidis and at that point his options were Guerrero for another 900k-1m or go to Top Rank for Pacquaio and $5m plus PPV? According to my math $5m is a larger number than $1m and according to my knowledge Pacquaio is a better fighter and bigger challenge.

Rios? When was the window? April of 2012 when Marquez already had an agreement for Pacquaio IV and Gamboa pulled out on Rios?

Think man. Think.

Comment

lol every fight he was, the guy is the most blatant steroid cheater of the last 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      Pacquiao's team had 2 fights to test him. There was suspicion before the 3rd fight and Marquez' team said lets test everything including shit samples. Pac's team never said a fuckin thing again after that. They weren't considering USADA/VADA until after he got knocked the fuck out.

The difference between Memo and Ariza is that Memo has REAL credentials as a conditioning coach. He worked the olympics for a reason. Is he likely to be a clandestine PED chemist hired by big stars to work their fights and help them game the system?Oh fuck yeah he is. Pactards can't bitch because their boy balked at drug testing beyond NSAC's protocol in 2011 and 2012.
                      2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

All of those years.

Comment

Working...
                      X