Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "Canelo" Alvarez II RbR Thread - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History does not favor Golovkin. Can't imagine he'll be able to do much better and I think Canelo will realize that standing on the ropes and shaking his head no will not win enough rounds from judges other than Byrd.

Comment

If Golovkin goes to the body and doesn't get old as fast he is now, he will stop Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        History does not favor Golovkin. Can't imagine he'll be able to do much better and I think Canelo will realize that standing on the ropes and shaking his head no will not win enough rounds from judges other than Byrd.
        Foolishness.

What extensive body of work of rematches that Golovkin has done poorly in are you leaning on to say something this bold?

Golovkin is the fighter with the higher ring IQ. Only in the initial rounds did Canelo go willingly to the ropes. Once Golovkin let his hands go, he was driving him back and taking the real estate to close the distance quickly. Go Watch the fight again. For someone who poses as unbiased, you are giving Canelo way too much credit in a fight no responsible person would score in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Foolishness.

What extensive body of work of rematches that Golovkin has done poorly in are you leaning on to say something this bold?

Golovkin is the fighter with the higher ring IQ. Only in the initial rounds did Canelo go willingly to the ropes. Once Golovkin let his hands go, he was driving him back and taking the real estate to close the distance quickly. Go Watch the fight again. For someone who poses as unbiased, you are giving Canelo way too much credit in a fight no responsible person would score in his favor.
          I meant that history does not favor the older man but that doesn't mean GGG couldn't win just as well as the first

Comment

Same as before, Canelo UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              What? It was a great fight and Golovkin fans don't want a rematch?

lol

Canelo rematch>>>>BJS
              LMAO they're pathetic bro

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I meant that history does not favor the older man but that doesn't mean GGG couldn't win just as well as the first
                History isn't reliable in that regard as we have made many nutritonal advances, I constantly campaign to shred the outdated idea that 30s is old, athlete or not. You're still in your physical prime, Golovkin won't lose a step between now and the next fight, especially someone as responsible with his body as Golovkin. This isn't Hatton or ODLH we are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                  Same as before, Canelo UD.

If it's the same as before, it would be a Golovkin UD. Nice troll effort though.

Comment

I hopes he doesnt rematch him, we know he won. the history books will say draw. but that doesnt matter boxing fans in 50 years will watch the tape and know who won, in the same way that we can watch black and white footage from the 40/50's and see corruption and robberies from that era.

Knock out ******* saunders, and either retire as unified MW champion, or move up to 168.

Comment

If the fight gets made before or by May, Golovkin wins easily.
                      If it is in September, Golovkin wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X