Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neither Klit has ever beaten an elite fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steelhammer is scary obsessed with the Klits.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      That's just the truth Im afraid.

I only made this thread cos steelhammer has me on ignore so I couldn't reply to his thread.

How can you be ATG without an elite on your resume????
      Same here, he blocks anyone that makes him look like a fool. He's sensitive and needs to protect his feelings I guess. I agree all the way, the Klitschko's are not worthy of all the praise they are given by guys like Steelhammer. Its alright, the majority of posters here know they are boring over hyped jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Steelhammer is scary obsessed with the Klits.
        You're scary obsessed with that overrated bum Paul Williams.

Comment

Lol Steelhammer is clearly the worst poster on boxingscene.. he has 10 posts that he saves on word and always use. Plus when he can't answer any intelligent answers, he just start to give you crap. See: ''You're scary obsessed with that overrated bum Paul Williams.

So... who did he fight that was elite? Apart from Lennox Lewis but even with your stupid ass post, the only thing I see when I look at Vitali's record beside Lewis is a ''L''.

Comment

Elite Klit win please steelhammer. I'm calling you out and you have no answer hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Still waiting for an elite fighter a Klit has beaten. I'll be waiting a long time I think haha.
              At least some of Wlad's foes show up in shape. Vitali could change his nickname to "Gone Hoggin'" or "Dr. Chubby Chaser" considering how often the cats he fights show up sloppy. Solis should add to that, ahem, legacy nicely.

Nothing against Vit. Fun to watch sometimes and HE is the height of professionalism in prep and the ring. But his ratio of fatty's is what it is.

Comment

fucking steelhammer. always ready to copy and paste the same stuff on any mention of the kiltschko name. still hasn't answered the question yet

Comment

There hasnt been any elite fighters active in either brothers prime.

Comment

Define "elite fighter"

Comment

you can be an ATG without beating an elite fighter.

Wladimir Klitschko, depending on how is career goes, will probably be an ATG and/or top ten at HW by the time his career is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X