Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope AA beats Dirrell and removes him from the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Abraham is a lot faster than froch.
    Maybe he is. I still fear he won't be able to catch up with dirrel. His waiting for his turn to punch and then rushing in with hooks might be hard to execute against someone as fleet footed as Dirrel. It will be interesting to see.

Comment

Froch is fast now...

Comment

He won, threw more landed more, made his opponent miss everything, and had him ready to go at one point.
        He didn't throw more or land more. Most of the shots that YOU think he landed were rolled or missed altogether.
        Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
        Jack. If everybody fought exactly the same it would be a **** sport. Thats what makes boxing unique the variety of styles.
        Styles like Dirrell's have no place in the sport. He comes to spoil and its obvious.
        In tervs of hand speed it isn't even close. Please Valero is on another level compared to froch. (Glad to see you realized Valero was not a pretender).
        Froch is a champion with 3 defenses. He's been on top longer than Valero and will probably win the Super 6.

Don't use Valero to diminish Froch.

Comment

For AA to beat Dirrell, he's going to have to come out of that shell. And every time he throws those wide punches he's going to get countered. Dirrell by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Froch is fast now...
            If you can go punch for punch with Pascal.

You are fast.

You don't like admitting white fighters are fast do you?

Reedickyaluss.

Comment

I was very impressed with Dirrell's boxing ability he has a lot of talent. He needs to fight more and run around less,if he had done that in the Froch fight he would have won. he is not going to stick with his present style for ever. Froch was a big step up for him and he was doing his best to NOT get KOd when he should have been thinking of winning. When he settles down I am sure his style will change. This Super 6 event has just come a little too early for him in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                If you can go punch for punch with Pascal.

You are fast.

You don't like admitting white fighters are fast do you?

Reedickyaluss.

Jason Litzau is fast.

Comment

He didn't throw more or land more. Most of the shots that YOU think he landed were rolled or missed altogether.

Styles like Dirrell's have no place in the sport. He comes to spoil and its obvious.

Froch is a champion with 3 defenses. He's been on top longer than Valero and will probably win the Super 6.

Don't use Valero to diminish Froch.
                  Lol, dap you and you love for guys who block shots with their face, I saw no rolling from froch, unless he uses that huge nose of his as a shield. Around the 11th round he was staggering. Also lets see if he can even hang with the Kessler AKA Wards ***** before claiming that he can beat the others, because I would bet that Abraham would knock him out in devastating fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                    Jason Litzau is fast.

He ws pretty fast. He was just stupid for trying to fight black. If he would've fought white, he would've lasted a lot longer.

I hope he learned his lesson about trying to be black.

Comment

Do you think Froch gets by Abraham in one piece? I think it's very likely that they will stand and trade in the middle of the ring untill Abraham puts him to sleep. Froch has a great chin but i don't think he can go twelve against Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                      X