This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think it's a waste.

Rooney is clearly a capable, strong, threat wide.

Defoe and Crouch are 2 x killer forwards.

Something is liable to get Volleyed in on goal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• He's not clearly capable though.

Otherwise, he'd play there all the time for England.

Comment

• Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
        Agbonlahor?

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
        Damn, forgot about Noble.

He had a really good start at the start of the season. But all hype and talk has died down now.

Has he been injured or something?
        I think Agbonlahor & Downing are vastly overrated personally.

Yeah i like him, i reckon he and Huddlestone might be the heart of England's midfield in the future.

Comment

He's not clearly capable though.

Otherwise, he'd play there all the time for England.
          He's to me a total footballer Rooney is.

Isn't that clear by now? **** when he plays wide he looks like perfect.

Or whatever he does. I think the sacrifice is due,

For the two phenom strikers in Defoe and Crouch.

All they do is hit targets in motion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            I heard a rumour that Mark Noble was an Arsenal target, dont think its true but i think Noble is a good player, whats happened to him, how has he been playing, do you rate him ?
            He's being playing well it's just Scott Parker has overshadowed him. He needs to improve technically but that will come with time.

That Arsenal rumour is a strange one, he's not the type of player Arsenal go for. Like I said before, he needs to improve technically but he more than makes up for it with his heart and determination, he always gives 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              He's being playing well it's just Scott Parker has overshadowed him. He needs to improve technically but that will come with time.

That Arsenal rumour is a strange one, he's not the type of player Arsenal go for. Like I said before, he needs to improve technically but he more than makes up for it with his heart and determination, he always gives 100%.
              Yeah? i always felt he was a decent passer of the ball and had decent technique, does he not then in your opinion?

I remember him going at it with Edgar Davids when he played for Spurs he stood upto him pretty well from what i remember.

Comment

• Agbonlahor and Downing are good, I don't rate them too highly.

I like Adam Johnson though.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  He's to me a total footballer Rooney is.

Isn't that clear by now? **** when he plays wide he looks like perfect.

Or whatever he does. I think the sacrifice is due,

For the two phenom strikers in Defoe and Crouch.

All they do is hit targets in motion.
                  Crouch and Defoe aren't as good upfront as Rooney is. Rooney can hold up the ball or take on players and score.

Comment

Agbonlahor and Downing are good, I don't rate them too highly.

I like Adam Johnson though.

Well id deffo say Johnson has a higher ceiling than Downing, Downing to me is too one paced, he also does not show me that big personality where he will take the game on and make it happen when its not going well for the team, he plays like a quiet little mouse with no character imo.

Agbonlahor is purely a ball career imo.

Comment

Crouch and Defoe aren't as good upfront as Rooney is. Rooney can hold up the ball or take on players and score.
                      Heading the ball yah.

But like how long does his ****ing heading streak last?

Lennon is still a liability delivering the ball wide, but he's danty.

Comment

Working...
                      X