No announcement yet.

Pacquiao hospitalized, diagnosed with heart Ailment before the Mathhyse fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    How is listing facts throwing low blows? I didn't lie about anything, I didn't get the dates wrong.

You are only annoyed because the facts make Manny look guilty.

In the past when facts make Floyd , Jmm, Spence or others look guilty you have no issue. Same should happen in this situation.
    so you are accusing manny of abusing peds? because in the other thread you said you werent.

Comment

Peds must be catching up to him

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        I don't mind it. I just see that you guys are pretty similar, just a different hero. I thought maybe you guys were cool.

Spoon is a hardcore Pac groupie that repeats the same bs over and over and you're a hardcore Floyd groupie that repeats the same bs over and over.

Talk to each other you will see that you 2 couod be friends
        I see exactly what you see.The big dunn is everything he hates about pacquiao fanatics, main difference is his heart's another man's. Him and spoon would most likely have great chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          I see exactly what you see.The big dunn is everything he hates about pacquiao fanatics, main difference is his heart's another man's. Him and spoon would most likely have great chemistry.
          Yes they pretty much the same. They probably argue everyday but in reality they could be good friend if they were groupie of the same man.

Comment

bump......

Comment

A real hero. Hope King Manny is doing good!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                floyd fans are disgusting. even stories like this, they still feel the need to throw in low blows. fans argue and debate all the time and doesnt always agree with each other, but there comes a time when you dont cross that line.

anything health related to the fighter or his family members shouldnt be touch and should be left out, but these floyd fans have no morals. talk shiiet about pac all yall want, but not for situation like this!!
                Floyd is the one all ya'll hatin' on so are YOU talkin' bout?!? Its the complete opposite....#A*s Backwards

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post

Mannys a buzzsaw the intensity he fights and trains at from a cardio standpoint would be very taxing on the heart especially considering he's in his late 30s and has been training non stop since a teen.
                  From fighting its his brain that it would be "very taxing" on. The cardio is supposed to help his body & heart not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    a broken hand, a sprang ankle, dehydration! these are nowhere near a fcvking heart problem!!! those arent really life threatening.

when the article came out about roger mayweather not being in good health and was hospitalized, i kept it respectful and kept it moving without throwing any shade. there comes a point where you have to look at it like this is more serious then boxing!
                    At the same time you didn't say anything about the people taking jabs at Roger so cut the fake ***** out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Floyd is the one all ya'll hatin' on so are YOU talkin' bout?!? Its the complete opposite....#A*s Backwards
                      when did floyd went to the hospital for a health condition and we made fun of him for that?? going to jail is not the same brotha!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X