• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    yeah right lol
    psssh oh well on to the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      it's a solid win considering where manny is at. it's not the best but for a guy pushing close to 40 and is fighting a "puncher" the type of guys everyone said he's been avoiding since the marquez ko. and dont act like before the fight everyone didnt completely write him off saying he's gonna get ko!
      I feel like you're making that up lol even Oscar was running around kissing Manny's ass because he knew demand would be up after this massacre lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        it's a solid win considering where manny is at. it's not the best but for a guy pushing close to 40 and is fighting a "puncher" the type of guys everyone said he's been avoiding since the marquez ko. and dont act like before the fight everyone didnt completely write him off saying he's gonna get ko!
        majority was saying manny was gonna win.

Arum is trying to feed manny to Crawford I hope manny is smart enough not to take the bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Good win for for Pacquiao. Even if you don't love him, you have to give the devil his due. If Matthysse did not look like himself, it's because of Pacman's befuddling speed & work rate. Not too shabby for an "old man". I'd like to see him fight Danny Garcia, Thurman, Porter, or even Khan, rather than challenging Crawford or Lomachenko. Bob Arum just wants Pacquiao to be a steppingstone now. Manny should do his own thing. Let Arum match Crawford against Lomachenko if he's so desperate. I like seeing Pacquiao taking more control over his career at this point.
          True. Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Crawford and Spence are the only WW that I think could beat Manny even at this age. Thurman never had enough for him and still don't.
            No way, Thurman would definitely beat current Manny. Any top 20 welterweight could beat Matthysse right now, that doesn't impress me much.

Comment

• Good for Buboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I feel like you're making that up lol even Oscar was running around kissing Manny's ass because he knew demand would be up after this massacre lol
                go read the bump i bumped. the manny dropped sparring partner, and another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
                  majority was saying manny was gonna win.

Arum is trying to feed manny to Crawford I hope manny is smart enough not to take the bait
                  no they werent! even some reputable floyd fans said pac was gonna get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Mathysse was gun shy after the first round . All he did was cover up after that .
                    It's tough when you see openings and you can't pull the trigger anymore.
                    It might be because Pac made him think twice before attempting to land, same as how Pac made Clottey too overly defensive. It's those stings that land will make you second guess if you should guard or be the aggressor. Pac certainly made him feel the bite. That's in Lucas head all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Matthysse coming in looking like an executioner. Hope Manny enjoyed his last supper, er breakfast
                      You were saying...lmao..eat you words huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X