No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sticking with Belgium.

They've been life and death with Japan, been on the backfoot against Brazil, and have conceded in pretty much every game they've played (bar England reserves) yet i still feel they have more to give.

They have more depth than the French, and are better in most departments unless they shit the bed.

Kompany makes a difference when he plays and although not quite what he used to be, still has a huge influence on the team, is a great leader, and is much better than Boyata.

The teams movement on the counter has been brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      I'm sticking with Belgium.

They've been life and death with Japan, been on the backfoot against Brazil, and have conceded in pretty much every game they've played (bar England reserves) yet i still feel they have more to give.

They have more depth than the French, and are better in most departments unless they shit the bed.

Kompany makes a difference when he plays and although not quite what he used to be, still has a huge influence on the team, is a great leader, and is much better than Boyata.

The teams movement on the counter has been brilliant.
      France have INSANE depth, probably the most out of any team this year so I strongly disagree there but it will be a very interesting match no doubt.

Left wing back has to be a concern for Belgium with a certain Mbappe ready to run riot, will they continue to opt for the likes of Chadli or Carrasco or go with someone like a Vertonghen for more solidity? that's one of the keys to this match.

Comment

• France vs Belgium is today?

Sheeeit

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Easily. He's superb.

He's not quite at Messi-level with it but he's the only other player who can do absolutely everything (passing/shooting/dribbling/dropping deep to take the ball and start attacks/set pieces) at a high level. He does it consistently too.

His mentality is off and he's been a bit of a prick at this World Cup but a couple of weeks worth of that doesn't suddenly wipe out years of consistently brilliant performances.

You saw the lengths Barca went to try and hang on to him last summer.

He has that aura about him at the moment that Busquets had for a while where people would massively undersell him because of a personal dislike.
          Hazard absolutely raped him and your pick

What did i tell you? the South Americans teams would do ****ing nothing with the WC being based in Europe this year

100% correct as usual

Comment

• Seeing as we already know England do Croatia tomorrow.. who do you guys want to face in the final?

The Belgium front 3 looks in great form.. but i think they have so many PL based players.. that the English players will know what to expect.. seeing as they play with or against most of them week in week out in the PL

France have a few players also based here.. but i am worried about Mpappe tbh

I reckon i'd like Belgium to win.. because if by some miracle Croatia beat us.. then at least the final would be between two teams who have never won a WC before

Comment

• Yeah I’d like Belgium to win.

Even despite my hatred of Big
              Nose in nets

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Yeah I’d like Belgium to win.

Even despite my hatred of Big
                Nose in nets
                Did that guy really cuckold De Bruynne? Like how the **** could u play in the same team after that?

And what is it with Cheslea players wanting to cuck there own teamates? Terry was another

Comment

• I got France. Anyone want to bet e points

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    France vs Belgium is today?

Sheeeit

Comment

• So Ronaldo to Juventus is official now? Where's Betmen?

Comment

Working...
                      X