No announcement yet.

This site is a dedicated sausage fest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site is a dedicated sausage fest

This site is great, we're all good folk mostly... But one thing that irks me is the lack of p×ssy up in here. There is a genuine sausage party going on. Where are the females at?

Meh, it's a forum dedicated to a pretty brutal sport. The demographic is going to be just about 99% trouser snake. Plus, most of the female posters have been ran off this board due to one "incident" or another.

Comment

Working in the kitchen or on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGezus View Post
        This site is great, we're all good folk mostly... But one thing that irks me is the lack of p×ssy up in here. There is a genuine sausage party going on. Where are the females at?
        The one female that I remember was here, Bossy, drove this site crazy lmao. Funniest thing ever

Comment

I think we have plenty of females here. I mean just look at the posts of these women defending their favorite boxers. Both Ifc19titles and Juggernaut666 stay on their knees for AJ 24/7. You would think they are both Khan's wife posting from 2 different accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I think we have plenty of females here. I mean just look at the posts of these women defending their favorite boxers. Both Ifc19titles and Juggernaut666 stay on their knees for AJ 24/7. You would think they are both Khan's wife posting from 2 different accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Meh, it's a forum dedicated to a pretty brutal sport. The demographic is going to be just about 99% trouser snake. Plus, most of the female posters have been ran off this board due to one "incident" or another.
              Good point I just thought with the increase in popularity of woman's boxing increased coverage etc. There would be more female presence on here. And I can understand the second part entirely can imagine it makes for strange reading some of the threads for females.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                Working in the kitchen or on the streets.
                Haha why do women need watches there's a timer on the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  The one female that I remember was here, Bossy, drove this site crazy lmao. Funniest thing ever
                  What happened to her? she seemed cool I trawled a few threads from years ago and she was on here a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Hahaha lfc is the biggest b1tch on here. He called me a traitor to the UK and put me on ignore little while ago. Just cos I said wilder obliterates aj when they fight lol

Comment

Working...
                    X