No announcement yet.

GGG vs Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Charlo Brothers

Curious what the consensus is on this. If this current GGG fought either brother.
    GGG
    76.74%
    jermell or jermall
    23.26%
    Last edited by Gigantes; 11-18-2017, 12:17 PM.

my opinion is ggg wants nothing to do with jermall......its the reason all these guys are nervous...they want canelo to fight an immediate rematch so golovkin doesnt have time to kill....whoever wins that saunders/lemieux match is going to want to fight canelo not golovkin.......charlo is going to be a clear problem for golovkin...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      my opinion is ggg wants nothing to do with jermall
      Sure, when he took 4 rounds to knock out a man with no legs and who hadn't had a fight against even a B level fighter in 3 years. That's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Sure, when he took 4 rounds to knock out a man with no legs and who hadn't had a fight against even a B level fighter in 3 years. That's scary.
        It has everything to do with ability not resume. You’re not blind. Right???

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          It has everything to do with ability not resume. You’re not blind. Right???
          How do you know his abilities, if he has never been tested?

Comment

I'd like to see only one of the Charlos in with GGG. The one that's at 160lb. Jermall right? Now that GGG is actually getting tested it would show neutrals like myself where his abilities actually rank. I'd also like Jacobs to get his chance of running it back with GGG in a rematch.

Personally I think politics will get in the way if GGG accomplishes his dream of completely unifying with the winner of Lemieux vs BJS and will only chase the money fights or retire.

I don't think either of those two have enough to make it interesting against GGG like Jacobs and Canelo did. Lemieux has already been exposed as a plodding one dimensional bomber. BJS...possibly being tested properly for the first time needs to show us something against Lemieux to prove otherwise. Jermall Charlo looks like he could pose an interesting threat and I'd really like to watch that fight.

Comment

Post links of Abel Sanchez talking about Jermall.

I'm curious to hear Abel say how many rounds he lasts going against Golovkin as his predictions with Jacobs or Nelo.

Abel Sanchez would be a good salesman just bullshįttįng to see things desperately

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                How do you know his abilities, if he has never been tested?
                He’s looked the part till this point. Julian Williams and Trout aren’t bums. They aren’t top level either but he’s made it to this point. And I wasn’t sold on either Charlo 3 years ago. I’ve actually changed my opinion over the last 4 or so fights.

Comment

I think the bigger Charlo needs a big test. When time is right Golovkin should give him a shot at it. But not before.

Comment

charlos are getting a whole load of hype over nothing, i dont see much special about them, saying that i'd be happy to see ggg knock one of them out as a stay busy fight before a big fight later on in the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X