No announcement yet.

Schedule This Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule This Week

This Week's Boxing schedule, for those interested. Nothing on US TV. Appranetly, JCC's other son, Omar Chavez, is Fighting Roberto Garcia, but It's on some channel I dont get. Never even heard of Omar Chavez to be honest.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/8/9...r-august-10-12

Isn't there a Golden Boy card on this week?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Isn't there a Golden Boy card on this week?
      Really? I dont Know how they missed That on that website then! Well good, if there is!

Comment

Really weak bunch of fights this weekend. I would think as a promoter you'd be trying to cram a bunch of good fights in before college football starts up, but instead we're left with nothing of note this weekend. I might take a day trip to the beach or something

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Really weak bunch of fights this weekend. I would think as a promoter you'd be trying to cram a bunch of good fights in before college football starts up, but instead we're left with nothing of note this weekend. I might take a day trip to the beach or something
          Well, the other sport I Watch (tennis) has some Warm-up tournaments before the US Open, so I'll Watch some of that.

We do have T. Crawford Next Weekend, for unification, so looking forward to That.

Comment

Working...
          X