Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neither Klit has ever beaten an elite fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    Neither did Mike Tyson or Larry Holmes
    holmes beat the g.o.a.t.-ali

and tyson beat holmes....

didnt say they had to be prime..lol

Comment

• Neither Klit has ever beaten an elite fighter.
      it's not their fault the HW division sucks. it's the NFL, NBA's fault for paying big guys millions of dollars to sit on the bench.

i mean who would rather get punched in the face for a living, getting ripped off by crooked promoters-- when you could just sit on your ass in the NFL and collect millions???

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        holmes beat the g.o.a.t.-ali

and tyson beat holmes....

didnt say they had to be prime..lol

True, but the term 'elite' implies someone is considered one of the best at the time. The Ali Holmes beat and the Holmes Tyson beat weren't considered elite, they were shot. The only eilte fighters these guys fought they lost to, Tyson to Holy x2, Lewis...and Holmes was unable to beat a LHW champ in two tries...Pretty sure Vitali ain't ever losing to any LHW
        Last edited by Fighting Pride; 04-06-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Vitali has Lennox Lewis on his Resume.

Its not Wlad's fault none exists today.

Comment

• i want someone to explain to me

how the fu*k they are suppose to beat "elite fighters" when there is none in the HW currently... what are they suppose to do... draw a "elite fighter" out of a magic hat.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              it's not their fault the HW division sucks. it's the NFL, NBA's fault for paying big guys millions of dollars to sit on the bench.

i mean who would rather get punched in the face for a living, getting ripped off by crooked promoters-- when you could just sit on your ass in the NFL and collect millions???
              Ah, so a bench player in the NFL is presumed as a potentially great fighter?

What a crock of ****.

Just because Michael Phelps is good at swimming doesn't mean he would've been a great sprinter, if he had taken up that sport from an early age. And same goes for Usain Bolt, if he had taken up swimming instead of running.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Ahhh the ol' imaginary black guy from America who would be HW champ if he wasn't a football player routine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Ahhh the ol' imaginary black guy from America who would be HW champ if he wasn't a football player routine.
                  And the excuse for white Americans......

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    i want someone to explain to me

how the fu*k they are suppose to beat "elite fighters" when there is none in the HW currently... what are they suppose to do... draw a "elite fighter" out of a magic hat.....
                    Not at all, but how can you expect anyone to call them great?

Comment

• Originally posted by haverespect View Post
                      I hear you! but when I see senseless childlike put downs of the bros just to wind up a certain mr steelhammer , that to me is hating or perhaps its just clowing.

I agree there is a lack of elite opponents and some well written arguments for both sides, but some peeps hate is that strong they don't acknowledge anything positive about two fighters that deserve major props.

I'm personally a big mike Tyson fan i'd rather watch him than the bros any day , but I have developed a lot of admiration for what they've achieved over the years.

Just like a previous poster said without a crystal ball or time machine we don't know just how great they could be because that level of opponents has simply not being there. What we can do is look at what they have done with what's been available and boy has it been mighty impressive!

Wesley Snipes also said in Passenger 57..... 'Always bet on black' lol!

As you can see I don't take my self too seriously , I just tell it how I see it . i'm nearly 30 yrs old not sure about the drama queen thing.... if I see hate ..I call it and respect to me is if you either acknowledge certain values in something or lack of respect is when you degrade it and through sheer ignorance choose not to recognise any of these values
                      Well said. Can't even add anything to that cept' to say, please forgive the sarcasm. Don't know why I chose your post to vent my little rant there as you in no way seem to represent the bleating sheep it was meant for.

Comment

Working...
                      X