No announcement yet.

Some guys tried to rob me for my Rolex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yeah, you got me man. I was just a bit embarrassed and intimidated, I get nervous when talking to my heros. I was debating if I should even reply but I told myself I had to be brave, like Lopez Boxing is. You ever thought about taking on a sidekick? You know, someone who could fetch your dry cleaning and stuff? I'm asking because due to the military finding out I spar on base I have recently lost my 2 million dollar pension and am looking for work.
    Oh you have a reason to be intimated. This is pretty boy 32 I explain why I'm posting from lopeZs account. Scroll through I don't like repeating you self. I don't even pray for the same thing twice. Again I never met him in my life. I don't have alt accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing
      So I'm at this steak house, my chef is on holiday it's already a bad scene because I'm on a date with my super model twin girlfriends. I tried to let them down easy, but they started flipping out sayin if Im not ready to settle down then we can have orgies with other super models and A list celebrities, like I'm not bored with that.

Out of no where six black guys come with masks and guns. Big guys either retired football players or at least active navy seals. Usually I would walk away, but I figured I can teach these thugs a lesson and since they had guns it made it a fair fight. I don't want to bore you with the details, but after a few hooks and jabs I had 3 of them begging for mercy. The other three would have but they were knocked unconscious.

Knocked two guys out with one punch. Second time I have done that.

But anyway when I make them take their masks off I quickly recognize the leader as the black guy I knocked out during my bare knuckle match. Small world. Turns out I hirt his self esteem so bad he can't fight and has resorted to robbing to make ends meet. I gave him the Rolex out of pity. The model twins wIill never stop stalking me now
      What time did you wake up from this dream? Also it had to be black guys robbing you and not Mexican or Korean? Are blacks the highest physical specimen there is that beating them is an achievement?

Comment

I had a feeling it was PB32 parody as soon as I saw "Rolex".

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I can't lie. After reading his stories he had my juices following

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I can't lie after reading a few of his posts he got my creative juices following

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              Are blacks the highest physical specimen there is that beating them is an achievement?
              What? Lol. No... i was mocking another poster threads. Prettyboy32. If you read his threads you will understand

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                What? Lol. No... i was mocking another poster threads. Prettyboy32. If you read his threads you will understand

All good, just trying to understand that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  All good, just trying to understand that's all.
                  Yeah all good
                  I Can understand the confusion. But you may be right that, that's what he thinks. He post outrageous stories about beating up a group of black guys every other week

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      So I'm at this steak house, my chef is on holiday it's already a bad scene because I'm on a date with my super model twin girlfriends. I tried to let them down easy, but they started flipping out sayin if Im not ready to settle down then we can have orgies with other super models and A list celebrities, like I'm not bored with that.

Out of no where six black guys come with masks and guns. Big guys either retired football players or at least active navy seals. Usually I would walk away, but I figured I can teach these thugs a lesson and since they had guns it made it a fair fight. I don't want to bore you with the details, but after a few hooks and jabs I had 3 of them begging for mercy. The other three would have but they were knocked unconscious.

Knocked two guys out with one punch. Second time I have done that.

But anyway when I make them take their masks off I quickly recognize the leader as the black guy I knocked out during my bare knuckle match. Small world. Turns out I hirt his self esteem so bad he can't fight and has resorted to robbing to make ends meet. I gave him the Rolex out of pity. The model twins wIill never stop stalking me now
                      You are a phaggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X