No announcement yet.

Jobs @ DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I actually think you are at your best, when you are not deflecting, nor championing causes that have nothing to do with you. Nothing.

I am guessing, it’s easier to focus on other ppls probles..... because our problems are too real?

If you think I’m all over the place, please describe your place, your foundational place..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQ7cuYgjzw

Here.. I know you are younger than me, and see things from a different perspective..

For you siablo.. I hope you like it..
    We go back a few years now.. I’ll play Dracula, because my lil lil fan base expects it from me... as long as the children laugh and smile... good enough for me,.. disbelieve me, I’ve smashed lil phaggots... never again..
    Nah. Not my type of music.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      What is your type of music? Mine, when I’m sad and alone, Otis Redding, muddy waters, Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Aretha, patti labella, chacka khan, Mary j bilge, soulful sisterswho sing from the heart..

I know music, before it becomes garbage... when no amount of electronics could make a no talent hoe look as talented as a real woman.

I think, you best be served by dropping that weak azz med talk... I’ll ask you to describe the difference between a Fourier & Laplace transform... basically... no internet if they never existed...

I can explain in micro micro detail... my wife tells me to stfu.

Comment

What is your type of music? Mine, when I’m sad and alone, Otis Redding, muddy waters, Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Aretha, patti labella, chacka khan, Mary j bilge, soulful sisterswho sing from the heart..

I know music, before it becomes garbage... when no amount of electronics could make a no talent hoe look as talented as a real woman.

I think, you best be served by dropping that weak azz med talk... I’ll ask you to describe the difference between a Fourier & Laplace transform... basically... no internet if they never existed...

I can explain in micro micro detail... my wife tells me to stfu.
        Red - I am sure she sees the problem too. She should crush the tablets and put them in your drinks.

Comment

Red - I am sure she sees the problem too. She should crush the tablets and put them in your drinks.
          I don’t drink liquor, and am on no medications. She thinks Jews are not always right, and not always righteous. Het mom loves my Judaism, and is glad her daughter married a Jew, no matter how stupid...”those people survive” Her words to my wife.

I’m sad to hear that, ****roaches survive, yet I’m commanded by my GOD to be a blessing to all nations...

My wife asked me, point blank, how many of your friends are jewish, 20 closet.... 12 ppl.. she laughed in my face...

Your Jew ppl make up less than 1 percent of the people of the world, and over half of your closest friends are jews too...

Everyman needs a wife who talks big crap to his face.. we both laughed at me... her more than me... peace brother siablo..

Comment

I’m on no tablets... is sunspace shooting you up with jizz..

Comment

I’m on no tablets... is sunspace shooting you up with jizz..
              But you need to be on tablets.

Comment

Btw, I’m tripping on your random sympathy for ppl. Two Jews were murdered, yet not a peep outta you.

Three ppl murdered... you focus on one, hypocrite.

Is Jamaica the land of hypocrisy. ......

Ignorance and false sympathy wear thin skin out quick...

Create a go fund me puto... you looking Jamaican rum stupid..

Comment

But you need to be on tablets.
                  Can I ask you to explain Fourier vs Laplace... tablets... deflection won’t extricate you from your own stupidity.. go a head,, cling to your lil island weak mentality...

Avaid the flame... take a double does of your meds...

Comment

That's true. It's obvious you haven't gotten then yet.
                    Take your ganja, rum, and turnip stew... not sure what Jamaican genius guys eat... oh sorry..
                    I forgot,.. I’m the big bad jewish man holding your avalanche of brilliance back... yep... I wake up daily thinking to myself “self, how can us mortals
                    deal with the never ending onslaught of unedudumacated know it all, rum drinking azz clowns, pridefully ignorant Jamaican azz clowns?”

Comment

I think a lot of you younger guys should find your country, and apply. Right now several recruiting companies are posting about a great opportunity at a global sports streaming company(they don’t say DAZN) but their posters are everywhere. Trains, TV, at docomo and SoftBank.

Three recruting companies I know of are handling the bulk of candidates.

Robert Walters
                      Robert Half
                      Hays

http://www.performgroup.com/countries/japan/

They cover j league soccer too. They are everywhere in Tokyo.
                      Good idea bro but they simply can’t afford me!

Comment

Working...
                      X