Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** did Golovkin not go to war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** did Golovkin not go to war?

How did he let it go to the cards again, it's comical lol

I don't know how to take him anymore, I'm not really sure what kind of fighter he is, he made his name being a seek and destroy fighter. It's good that he is versatile, but in the first fight apart from the jab he couldn't hit Canelo with a bag of rice, in a fight which was much closer than any GGG would care to admit.

Then him and Abel cry about running for a full 12 months, so the dude walks straight into his wheelhouse all night and he doesn't oblige. Why didn't he just trade and try and drown Canelo like Hagler did to Hearns. They kept talking in the build up about "knock out" "taking it out of the judges hands"

I think in reality Golovkin isn't very educated in close quarters fighting.

golovkin didnt let anything happen...he just couldnt produce what he wanted to....

and i agree about golovkin not knowing how to fight well in close quarters...i dont think many of the EE guys are....i dont think they like it...

Comment

why isnt he allowed to box lol. all i ever hear is people calling him a crude caveman but when he fights off the backfoot (occasionally not all the time) and works behind the jab he gets crucified for not throwing wild haymakers with his chin in the air.

Comment

Body shots... He was scared

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          golovkin didnt let anything happen...he just couldnt produce what he wanted to....

and i agree about golovkin not knowing how to fight well in close quarters...i dont think many of the EE guys are....i dont think they like it...
          how did he land so many more shots than canelo then? oh wait i forgot solid jabs dont count as a scoring shot anymore

Comment

Golovkin is held to different standards than everyone else its amazing. if he wins and gets robbed twice its ' why did he not knock him out tho its comical!'

Comment

Old Soldier............no more War Time!

He actually fought very well, he boxed!

Ray

Comment

he didnt like 'em ginger body shots

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  how did he land so many more shots than canelo then? oh wait i forgot solid jabs dont count as a scoring shot anymore
                  Canelo Landed more power shots and the cleanest

Comment

Because those Canelo punches hurt

Comment

Working...
                    X