No announcement yet.

Plant has a new fan in me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Just admit you were wrong bro, nothing bad about it. You thought Plant would get destroyed and he showed you how good he really is. Give props where it's due
    I'll admit. He is better than i thought. But he needs to up his conditioning or he could end up just being another judah.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      I'll admit. He is better than i thought. But he needs to up his conditioning or he could end up just being another judah.
      Yeah his tank concerns me, i'm sure he'll look at this fight and start putting in more conditioning in his training cause he was mad tired the second half. Lateral movement and tying dudes up can take that energy from you though.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I’m glad plant got the w because the guy has been through a lot so regardless of how he got it the guy deserves some luck his way.

But the fight was fixed as could be just watch Uzi for damn sakes dude was in sparring mode the whole damn fight anyone who has followed the sport for more than a year or two could tell you that ****ttt was all fixed.

But atleast that wents towards plant who deserves some good fortune , maybe the guy can get lined up for a money fight and cash out.
        Fixed!? get out of here with that garbage bro, Uzi lost, deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Of course I want Mikey to punish that commie

Reported for racism you big lipped monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            My prediction:

All the Americans who are ggg and lomachenko fans because they don't see race or nationality and just like the way they fight will become caleb plant fans because "we have to support our own Americans"

They don't like mayweather and ward doe.
            My prediction:

All the Americans who are mayweather fans will continue to ignore plant like he doesn’t exist.

Your race theory doesn’t jive tho...cuz ward his white and those guys didn’t support him.

Comment

Yeah, I was impressed with Plant. I definitely thought he was good enough to make it a close fight. I thought Uzcategui would win on points after seeing what he did to Dirrell (who is better at fighting the way Plant fights).

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                Yeah, I was impressed with Plant. I definitely thought he was good enough to make it a close fight. I thought Uzcategui would win on points after seeing what he did to Dirrell (who is better at fighting the way Plant fights).
                Nah I think Plant is more intelligent than Dirrell and slips punches a bit better. He doesn't rely on his athleticism as much as Dirrell does or did and is better at going to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Reported for racism you big lipped monkey.
                  im a white man with skinny lips though. Your attempt at racism failed and what i said wasn't even racist you dumbass

Comment

Working...
                  X