Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Khan Press Conferences Next Week; Venue Still Not Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake me up when Crawford fights a real fight. I gonna sleep on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      No, Crawford doesn't get credit because of the fights he's had. He beat Postol who was an alright fighter, and then clipped Indongo to win two more belts.

To here folks like you tell it, Crawford grabbed the WBO title, smashed Postol, went to Russia and starched the Russian champion for his belt, before heading back to the UK to win another world title in Scotland against a Scottish fighter, before smashing the rest of the credible fighters at 140.

He didn't.

No Broner, no Lipinets, no Mikey, no Omar Figueroa, no Prograis, etc.

Fight some folks worth fighting, and then the soft record won't be so obvious
      Soft record is right. Crawfish was alright at 140, but what about a fight with mikey or serg. Now he's at 147 and gonna fight khan-man.

To me, he never proved he was the number one at any weight he's been in. He's certainly not in the top three at 147. Spence, Thurman and Porter

Comment

No, Crawford doesn't get credit because of the fights he's had. He beat Postol who was an alright fighter, and then clipped Indongo to win two more belts.

To here folks like you tell it, Crawford grabbed the WBO title, smashed Postol, went to Russia and starched the Russian champion for his belt, before heading back to the UK to win another world title in Scotland against a Scottish fighter, before smashing the rest of the credible fighters at 140.

He didn't.

Figueroa is a PBC fighter who hasn't been active. The other guys were not players at 140 before Crawford move to 147.

Comment

WOW!!! Didnt realize Crawford was 31 already???

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            Wake me up when Crawford fights a real fight. I gonna sleep on this one.
            Im not! But his resume is DOG Sht buried on more sht for a 31 P4Per.

Comment

He didn't.

Shhhtttt.... Why you got to make me think about an Omar vs. CRAWFORD Fight???

WOW!!!! Omar is never in a boring fight.

Comment

I was really down on this, until I realized almost all the top 10 147 pound fighters are already fighting. So, why not. It is always fun to watch Khan swing for the fences until he gets cracked.

This is not pay per view worthy. Not at all. But at least it will be entertaining. While I am forgiving, Crawford HAS to fight a top 10 147 pounder after this. Has to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Figueroa is a PBC fighter who hasn't been active. The other guys were not players at 140 before Crawford move to 147.
                  Lipinets was the mandatory, with Regis Prograis breathing down Crawford's back for his own shot, before Crawford decided to jump to a weight where he literally had access to maybe two fights worth talking about.

Only Crawford knows how much of a struggle making 140lbs was on his body, but he was literally in position to face off against the full crop of quality fighters coming along at 140, and he didn't.

Lipinets first, Prograis next, likely Rellikh after that, Baranchyk/Taylor/Ramirez after that, Yigit and even Flanagan. Maybe even Mikey.

A real friggin resume over maybe two years of work if he earnestly wanted it.

Comment

This fight is going to be entertaining while it last.

If Crawford lose against Amir Khan, I am going to live in a card box.

Comment

Ppv my assss this should be on free tv

Comment

Working...
                      X