Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the fake outrage Fury got beat the hell up the whole fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    You must be a better boxer than Floyd, who scored it 5-0 to Fury after the fifth round.
    Boxer? No.

Judge? Yeah why not. everyone scores fights differently. Paulie and the showtime broadcast kept trying to trick the viewer into thinking they were watching an Ali master class and that was bogus. Paulie was disgusting.

Comment

I was rooting for wilder...he lost this fight. Fury was boxing circles around his azzz making him miss at historic levels. He landed 17% of his punches. If not for the Knockdowns we talking blow out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab2Death View Post
        Oh, you're just trolling! Hahahaha you got us, good job.
        Cope how you wanna cope. You wont address my points though.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          You really this dense? Its too late for this shyt.

Thats a coincidence. i couldve said SRL and since the fight I said Ali in a few comments the fighter is irrelevant. That herky jerky show boating style is NOT how Floyd fights.

Now get a grip.
          No, you specifically said "pitty pat bullshyt" and insinuated Floyd dominated fights without them. Floyd is the king of pitty pat bullshyt! Dude has feather hands and always has.

Comment

I absolutely love you saying "pitty pat bullshyt and acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance" in the same sentence. You literally just described how Floyd won most of his fights while trying to do the exact opposite. Can you win that way or not? Which is it, man? You can't have it both ways.
            Floyd fights at 147. Fury should know people need to see HWs go for the KO

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              The butthurt is strong, very strong
              Whos hurt? i was right. It didnt win him the fight that yall just swore he dominated.

Comment

No, you specifically said "pitty pat bullshyt" and insinuated Floyd dominated fights without them. Floyd is the king of pitty pat bullshyt! Dude has feather hands and always has.
                I just explained the post. Cope how you wanna cope bruh.

Comment

Cope how you wanna cope. You wont address my points though.
                  Bro, no one can debate with you when you say you had Wilder winning the first 9 rounds. The discussion is over at that point because it's such an asinine statement it has to mean you're trolling, or you're completely clueless and don't deserve anyone's time to debate you.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    Floyd fights at 147. Fury should know people need to see HWs go for the KO
                    Oh I'm sorry, did Wilder KO Fury?

Comment

I just explained the post. Cope how you wanna cope bruh.
                      Who's the feather handed king? Go ahead, you can say it, we all know.

Comment

Working...
                      X