Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Has Two Mandatories: Keith Thurman, Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happened to Yordenis Ugas? How did he get knocked out of his spot? I just hope Porter is not a P**sy! Don't forget what Errol Spence told him:

September 10, 2018:

The unbeaten IBF welterweight champion might’ve been uneasy saying something so brash publicly to someone he respects, but he obviously isn’t completely convinced Porter wants to fight him next. Just before they left the interview room at Barclays Center, Spence told Porter, [B]“Don’t duck me, son.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/errol-sp...me-son--131677

MAN UP! STRAP SEASON! LET'S GO!

Comment

shawn is a showing his weakness. I bet if DSG would of won that fight he would of fought Errol.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        Porter wins both.
        Keith will beat him again.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Why didn't they order Porter vs Spence
          ibf should make shawn Errol's mandatory....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            The WBC will order Spence VS Garcia instead
            That would be a weak move.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
              This is stupid cause Berto should not be getting another shot plus they should of considered Spence, Vargas or Ugas but Porter must not want Spence if so try to get the WBC on board for that fight cause he is in line for that belt plus could feel like he may get knocked out by Spence.

But Spence may actually face Crawford next if he gets no fight but it would be a good look for Porter to defend on the undercard of Wilder vs Fury against Spence Ugas or Thurman if he took that fight
              That's not what bob wants so it aint happening.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                This should be good news for Porter. He should be able to spark both these guys out. Shawn should thank the WBC for a two fight gift wrap. He already defeated them both before except only one was considered official; Which was the Andre Berto fight
                He's not beating Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                  I'm not even sure how they order Porter vs Thurman. Makes no sense how they're trying to make a champ a Mando. If they want him to unify just order Spence please.

The berto ****s just ******ed though. Wbc is becoming worst and worst at this ****.
                  We want Errol vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSlappedSilly View Post
                    Porter already whooped Berto's ass ( I was at that fight) we don't need to see that again. I'd rather just see porter fight jessie Vargas anyway despite the draw while Thurman gets his tune up outta the way.
                    shawn head bunted berto on his way to victory....I want to see Errol vs porter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      He'll likely end up fighting Berto on DAZN.
                      dazn? Nah, hell no! We don't want that shet & neither do the fighters. More like FOX.

Comment

Working...
                      X