No announcement yet.

This **** hit me like a ton of bricks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Its posts like this what made me delete facebook.
    Originally posted by baya View Post
    fukn gay m8
    Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    This is why this idea is substantial....

How much time, thought and energy do we devote to our problems, to our inadequacies, oh I don't have this, I don't have that, I have to do this, I'm not good enough, he's better than me, I lost this, I'll never have that, this is scary, I can't do this.

But what the **** does it matter, if you die tomorrow. You could die tomorrow, all this could end sooner than you can ever imagine.

So why are you wasting all this time on this bull****. Grab this moment by the ****ing balls and don't worry about anything because this is all we got.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      This is why this idea is substantial....

How much time, thought and energy do we devote to our problems, to our inadequacies, oh I don't have this, I don't have that, I have to do this, I'm not good enough, he's better than me, I lost this, I'll never have that, this is scary, I can't do this.

But what the **** does it matter, if you die tomorrow. You could die tomorrow, all this could end sooner than you can ever imagine.

So why are you wasting all this time on this bull****. Grab this moment by the ****ing balls and don't worry about anything because this is all we got.
      You can use some of these inadequacies as motivacion hermano. Life is not always about living this moment and no life was ever better without a futuristic plan. From the great leaders to the great visionaries thought about the future and that's why we are where we are. Agreed you need to focus on today more than tomorrow but that's not to say you be content today and suffer tomorrow for the lack of a strategy or goal.
      Live the moment but look ahead is more apt of a motto imo.

Comment

I disagree.

We're all going to die one day but we all pretend it's so far away that it's never going to happen.

But what if we die tomorrow? Tomorrow's not promised. Right now is really all we have.

It's a reminder to not get caught up in your problems and fears because right now is the most valuable thing we will ever have.
        This is very true. However, probability says that you'll be hear tomorrow. Take it easy, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

Those sentiments really hit this guy like a ton of bricks...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Those sentiments really hit this guy like a ton of bricks...

I manage fish farms for a living and I sell fish by the tons.

That actually looks like 10 tons of bricks.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-19-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

yeah...., but if you dont and tomorrow comes you gonna wish you did.

catch 22 motherfuckers!

Comment

Sometimes we forget tomorrow's not promised.

I picture you as some Bradley Cooper looking dude sitting on a mountain in the Himalayas meditating and writting down all your insights to human kind.
                  Maybe one day you will find the answer to life.
                  I have confidence in you brah.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    I picture you as some Bradley Cooper looking dude sitting on a mountain in the Himalayas meditating and writting down all your insights to human kind.
                    Maybe one day you will find the answer to life.
                    I have confidence in you brah.
                    Hahaha a Philippine bradley cooper lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
                      Hahaha a Philippine bradley cooper lmao.
                      with a thuggish yet classy doorag!

Comment

Working...
                      X