Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have one friend who is suspect. Like I'm almost dead ass serious he is gay but he even felt the need to tell me one time "bro you know I love the pússy" lol yeah ok bro..

the day he comes out is the day I'm going to buy him a beer and say congrats man no need to hide who you are be proud just don't be telling me I'm too drunk to drive home anymore I ain't staying at your apartment nígga

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Happend today

Guy is cool

He came out

Shyt was strange

What wud u do?
      I wouldn't get drunk around him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.
        Is God cool with h**mosexuals?

You don't see a problem with your snooping?

six friends?

Comment

One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.
          Wildin' Wilder says

why you interested in his gay pr0n?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Is God cool with h**mosexuals?

You don't see a problem with your snooping?

six friends?
            I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 09-17-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

OP testing the waters with a fake 'friend' to gauge how the forum will react when he comes out, but we ALL know already OP

We already know....

Comment

I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
                All my posts in this thread have been ideology.. but if I really think about it personally and I saw gay pron on my friend's phone I don't know what I would do lol.

Probably throw up and avoid him for a while and then see what happens.

Comment

Lol I never realized my friend was gay until he cummed in my azz.

Comment

Better than finding out your buddy was ****ing your girl. Better than finding out they are a heroin or crack addict. It's not good news but I wouldn't care too much. Just don't ever check me out or some other gay **** and I'm fine. But if they got a flamboyant flamer boyfriend I would tell them to not come around with that f@g. I don't mind normal sounding gay people but I hate flamers. And no joint rotations with peter puffers that eat ass or pound ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      Better than finding out your buddy was ****ing your girl. Better than finding out they are a heroin or crack addict. It's not good news but I wouldn't care too much. Just don't ever check me out or some other gay **** and I'm fine. But if they got a flamboyant flamer boyfriend I would tell them to not come around with that f@g. I don't mind normal sounding gay people but I hate flamers. And no joint rotations with peter puffers that eat ass or pound ass.
                      This is true, because at that point I would just proceed to beating his ass or murdering him.

Comment

Working...
                      X