No announcement yet.

Suspect PED users that got away or never failed PED test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
    Pac is the obvious one? Why, because Mayweather said so? Because Mayweather demanded the testing?

What's your take on Canelo?

Let me guess IV bags are legit right?
    I told you why.

No clean fighter walks away from the biggest fight in history over drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I told you why.

No clean fighter walks away from the biggest fight in history over drug testing.
      You didn't answer my questions. Don't give a **** what you said before its already written down in the post I quoted.

Comment

You didn't answer my questions. Don't give a **** what you said before its already written down in the post I quoted.
        So what did you ask why for?

Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat that didn't get caught in history. EVERYONE knows he was cheating, even the fans claiming he wasn't.

Comment

So what did you ask why for?

Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat that didn't get caught in history. EVERYONE knows he was cheating, even the fans claiming he wasn't.
          Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat? OK, those are your feelings. Gotcha.

What's your take on Canelo? Do you feel IV bag use is legit? What's your take on magical retro-active TUEs?

Comment

Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat? OK, those are your feelings. Gotcha.

What's your take on Canelo? Do you feel IV bag use is legit? What's your take on magical retro-active TUEs?
            Go do some research before trying to debate Mayweathers IV little man. You obviously don't know anything about it.

Comment

Go do some research before trying to debate Mayweathers IV little man. You obviously don't know anything about it.
              Again, you cannot answer my simple questions, but Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat in the world. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Again, you cannot answer my simple questions, but Pacquiao is the most obvious cheat in the world. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.
                Yes blatantly obvious. NOBODY would turn down the biggest fight in history and the biggest purse over drug testing if they're clean. Just wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  But floyd tested postive 3 times only for it to be destroyed.. who was that reporter again that exposed this..
                  Thomas hauser you might remember because he was the one when asked about this couldn't elaborate on it anymore with any evidence or proof. He also scored Timothy Bradley beating Pacquiao in their first fight.

Comment

Yes blatantly obvious. NOBODY would turn down the biggest fight in history and the biggest purse over drug testing if they're clean. Just wouldn't happen.
                    lol, answer the questions I asked. Stop repeating yourself over and over, it doesn't make your opinion a fact.

Comment

Pretty sure about these two:
                      - Holyfield - Evan Fields situation and the ridiculous amount of musculature he had in the Tyson fight.
                      - Ike Ibeabuchi - obvious roid rage, and ridiculous muscle mass

Pacquiao also a little suspect in the way he moved up weight classes and declined testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X