Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
    Anyone else notice it says they trying to make a mayweather-cotto match for September 14th?? Lol I was like wait what?!?! Again? Why?! Haha
    yea its a misprint but acutally if somehow the Mayweather-Canelo fight doesnt happen then thats the next fight for canelo

Comment

Every Floyd oponent says that and then goes in the ring with him and does nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
        I don't see anyway Canelo wins this fight..mayweather cruises to a ud and Canelo has his moments..he may land a few good shots at times but no way he beats mayweather..Canelo is a good fight but he should stay away from mayweather at this time..might be a better fight later on..and plus he's a little big in weight class..he'd prob have to take the fight at 147-150..Floyd not gonna let Canelo weight 170 lbs.
        I also don't see Canelo winning this fight if it goes 12 rounds...
        In case "Canelo has his moments" I suspect they will result from fast left hooks and uppercuts, and from straight rights -- which could result in dropping Floyd...
        Floyd would by no means accept Canelo walking 172 lbs, in case the fight ever happens -- which I strongly doubt.

Comment

With Floyds dad back in his corner there is no way Canelo wins.
          Floyd will be too defensive

Comment

You know Canelos big right? You know he's not cotto right? He's 170+ on fight night, he'll out wiegh you by 20+ pounds. No seriously guys we REALLY want the fight, I mean I'm trying to sell it to Floyd make it sound reasonable.... sounds like the manager wants to duck the fight more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              You know Canelos big right? You know he's not cotto right? He's 170+ on fight night, he'll out wiegh you by 20+ pounds. No seriously guys we REALLY want the fight, I mean I'm trying to sell it to Floyd make it sound reasonable.... sounds like the manager wants to duck the fight more than anything.
              he wants to duck the fight by making floyd get scared?? lol

Comment

Sounds like the Floydie fan boys are getting all scrambled at the thought of their boyfriend getting pounded worse than ever before. And it would happen. Canelo's defense is miles better, and he definitely has a solid, relentless offense. Win or lose, Floydie will be more busted up afterwards than he was vs Cotto.

But, hey, if the Floydie fan boys think their guy is so great, what are they worried about? To them, Floydie can walk on water, create the heavens and the earth, cure all known communicable illnesses, AND change their diapers, all in a split second.

Comment

In Cotto's defense, he could fight 12 rounds

Canelo can fight maybe 5 rounds of his best boxing, which is still pretty good boxing, just not 12 rounds worth of good boxing.

Comment

mayweather whoopps alvared. canela and his new pacquiao butt sucking fans are nuthugging this so called heir to the throne and will be disappointed. alvaRED needs a stationary target. floyd jr's intelligence,movement,defense,and counter punching accuracy will clown this kid in front of the world.mayweather aint losing no fight. so get over it haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Floyd beats Canelo easier than he did Cotto. The way Floyd fought RG is UNTOUCHABLE. Especially with Canelo's low ass punch output.

This, there was s little bit of hope canelo could beat floyd when he was looking good fighting former light weights and floyd lost a few rounds to Cotto (and when floyd looses more than 2 rounds in a fight, its him "struggling"). Canelo looked like he had a chance with crisp punches and combinations, but when he fought a B level guy at his own weight class his output drops and there goes the combinations and his stamina problems show. Then Floyd completely schools Guerrero and shows that his legs are still way better than most people thought and he can use movement for 12 rounds and not tire.

The late rounds are going to look aweful for canelo. Floyd will have his 20 pound heavier ass tired and retreating like a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X