No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
    Ah fass mek Anancy deh ah house tap

C0ck mout kill c0ck

Comment

Originally posted by TKOartist View Post
      Ah fass mek Anancy deh ah house tap

C0ck mout kill c0ck
      Mek him know....

Comment

Nothing, just make sure he never stands behind me again lol

Comment

I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
          Cackroach noh business inna fowl fight,

Cow noh hab noh business inna hawse-play,

Ah noh everything good fi eat good fi talk

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Good plan Wanker

Altho i couldnt follow through with that shyt

Dude is the last guy you would expect to be gay.

Does BJJ , is model handsome. Like seriously defined jaw line and shyt. Chicks comment on his looks. He has the whole square jaw thing

Dude is in great shape. Tall and muscular. Has a masculine vibe

Could not believe he is gay at all

I see. My friend that came out as bi is kind of feminine, but not to point of being suspect since he also loves women. Wasn't really that surprised when he came out.

I see some big buff gay dudes at my gym. Dudes who look really intimidating, until you talk to them and realize they're sweethearts and couldn't harm a fly.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Happend today

Guy is cool

He came out

Shyt was strange

What wud u do?
              Did you give him a welcome home knob job?

Comment

One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.
                He left it for you to see. He has the hots for you and is waiting for you to make your move.

Comment

One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.
                  As I said, the last time you did it was just for snooping, no other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Bible contradicts itself and leaves a lot of loopholes to be exploited.

Check out this letter in one of our papers. It genuinely has me confused. Which of these Christians are right in their interpretation.

Red - that part is just outrageous. So is Christianity evolving again.

maracho
                    JimRaynor
                    Thraxox
                    Rip Chudd
                    MindGame

I would like to hear you guys views on this.
                    You can't be Christian and gay. It isn't evolving at all, people are indulging in whatever sins they want and using the word "christian" like spray on cologne. You can call yourself whatever you want but unless you're living like one it's just a label you use. Kind of like how you do Siablo

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      The third you asked for him phone was just for snooping you said it.

Judgey I am? Don't digress. What are you views on hom**sexuality?

Since you are Christian, what does the Bible have to say about hom**sexuality?

I bet you are gonna dodge this.
                      Dodge what? It's wrong, what more else is there to say quashie.

Comment

Working...
                      X