Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If We Can't Do Joshua-Wilder, Then Joshua Debuts in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If We Can't Do Joshua-Wilder, Then Joshua Debuts in U.S.

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), says there are two options in the aftermath of his boxer's next bout. Joshua will unify his belts with WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Wilder is as keen as he claims and AJ is, then this fight should happen next providing AJ wins. I think Hearn has no interest in this fight currently, too busy trying to protect AJ's 0.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      If Wilder is as keen as he claims and AJ is, then this fight should happen next providing AJ wins. I think Hearn has no interest in this fight currently, too busy trying to protect AJ's 0.
      AJs last two fights were unification and mandatory and now unification .. who else fights like that.
      Wilder gets prop for a decent fight last one but man he has a lot to make up for.

I suspect its Wilder next of the price is right, I think Wilders lot will take a sensible ratio, its just if Wilder is stubborn it won't. Hearn is a business man and he is addicted to making big stadium fights. Brook fought GGG with an 0, Bellow fought Haye with an 0 , Foch fought everyone. UK fighters aren't as addicted to an 0 look at Frank Bruno lost multiple times still loved still sold massive amount of tickets. Wilder has been the one addicted to his 0 .. won't fight Klitschko not ready yet ... must fight Polish guy no one has ever heard of .. shouldering was hurts etc etc .. zero risk at all points in his career tll he last one.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        This stuff is just pure fantasy. He wins the title in his 16th fight and takes a voluntary against Breazeale who was unbeaten at the time. They then try to unify immediately against an ATG HW in Klitschko but that falls through because of Klitschko's injury and he fights Molina instead. He then goes on to unify against Klitschko next. He then signs on the dotted line to fight a tough mandatory in Pulev, who falls out late and is replaced by Takam. Next he take ANOTHER unification fight against the unbeaten WBO champ.

How the **** is that busily trying to protect his 0?

Comment

Does the Mummy speak?! I'm sick and tired of Eddie Hearn quotes! week after week, excuses after excuses!

You know I love the fact that Deontay "Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is the peoples champ, they say he talks too much but this coward Anthony Joshua has a mouth piece -- every time I read these articles I read it in that Brits ( Eddie Hearn ) irritating apologetic tone with the girly-man accent -- get that bum in some speaking classes!

'Mind-Bobblin' you say? **** you! I rather listen to Deontay speak any day of the week over A.J's boring ass....and Wow Joey Parker talk about forgettable! I fell asleep listening to both these bums talk about boxing.

Comment

Why wouldn’t it be made what kind of shat is that to say? That’s something a duck says

Comment

I think we're getting Joshua-Miller regardless. Hearn is just setting the stage for it.

Comment

He knows damn well he'll be able to make the Wilder fight easily. Everybody wants it.

Comment

I get the feeling Hearn would rather make the Miller fight as opposed to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr View Post
                    This stuff is just pure fantasy. He wins the title in his 16th fight and takes a voluntary against Breazeale who was unbeaten at the time. They then try to unify immediately against an ATG HW in Klitschko but that falls through because of Klitschko's injury and he fights Molina instead. He then goes on to unify against Klitschko next. He then signs on the dotted line to fight a tough mandatory in Pulev, who falls out late and is replaced by Takam. Next he take ANOTHER unification fight against the unbeaten WBO champ.

How the **** is that busily trying to protect his 0?
                    Great post. Lucid enough for even the densest of wilders fanboys to understand.

Comment

Working...
                    X