Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Wilder still has fans is mind boggling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    As a white boy you will never understand but i tell you this no white man is going to call me a slave in a press conference and sit there and laugh it off.

Got to much respect for myself. As Wilder entrance song win win

If you are black go and read history books or pm me i send you some details on struggle of a black man.
    You should focus on getting an education I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Barry didn't call anyone a slave and in fact said Whyte is his Boss. Also said it's much better now that they don't give boxers slave contracts like they used to.

You wouldn't understand though through your need to be offended when race wasn't even a topic.
      Let me break it down to you old days, he was promoter for Chris Eubank and so what do you think he was talking about.

Your talking Like whyte is educated they man is not and does not have a manager unlike whyte. White people like yourself love when this is the case. Wilder has good management ie Mike Tyson old manager Shelly Finkel, regardless if he is ducking they use to say Michael Spinks was ducking Tyson. What did they do paid him a whole lot of money for the 1 fight not offer 2 fights deals. You got one chance take and make sure your money is looked.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        You should focus on getting an education I'd say.
        What for to reply to morons like you

Comment

What for to reply to morons like you
          If you had an education, you'd be able to understand what the man was saying instead of pulling the race card.

That makes you look like a moron, that people won't take seriously.

You should be better than that, especially when you start talking about black history.

I studied and lived in Mississippi so I'm happy to go down that route with you; this case has nothing to do with that and you should understand that as a black man.

Comment

Whoever supports Wildher have no self respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Facts about The Bronze Bomber, five-star general of the squared circle:

(...)

- Hardest puncher of all time

(...)
              ... Big George would have KOd him in 1-3 rounds, tbh...

Comment

This is a fan group who thinks Eddie Hearn has time to make fake lowball offers to Luis Ortiz because AJ is afraid and want to save face.

You are dealing with stupid, uneducated hillbillies whose level of idiocy hasn't been matched by any other fangroup ever.

I am not surprised when they claim AJ is ducking as Wilder says his plate is full.

Their stupidity is unmatched.

Comment

Let me break it down to you old days, he was promoter for Chris Eubank and so what do you think he was talking about.

Your talking Like whyte is educated they man is not and does not have a manager unlike whyte. White people like yourself love when this is the case. Wilder has good management ie Mike Tyson old manager Shelly Finkel, regardless if he is ducking they use to say Michael Spinks was ducking Tyson. What did they do paid him a whole lot of money for the 1 fight not offer 2 fights deals. You got one chance take and make sure your money is looked.
                  Most of your post is incomprehensible like it was written by 3 year old.

Barry was the promoter for many boxers and he was refering to all boxing promoters as a whole being like slave traders with their dodgey contracts, if you take time to listen to his words and not ironically force your own prejudices you'd know. He was praising the progression of boxing since then and that it isn't like that, wtf do you want him to say?

Whytes a smart guy that keeps them on their toes by showing he's willing to shop around so they can't take advantage.

How can you refer to Finkel as good management after what he did to Briggs?

Do you think it's a bad thing or something that boxers are no longer tied down like they used to be and disagree with what Barry said?

Comment

i said it over and over anybody who start to think Promoters are telling the truth he is giving people opportunites then you are just dumb.

Barry Hearns screwed over Nigel Benn with that Draw maybe you guys just listen and read what is being written. The fools who think Whyte is smart remember this thread in years to come.

I dont need no education from anybody on here and especially from somebody from America.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      That is all folks.
                      Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Part of it is due to the long-term problems of boxing. If you're the sort of fan who only likes sports where the best consistently face each other, you give up on boxing. Boxing is for people who can enjoy years or even a decade of a fighter's career without seeing them face many top 5 opponents. I agree that the guys on here white knighting for Wilder are bizarre, but I can understand following someone's career and wanting them to win their fights even if you wish they were fighting better opp.
                      Wilder fought Fury and was willing to do it again. Fury never wanted the challenge so soon.

Fury won the first fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X