Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now he wants Alvarez. Not gonna happen. He priced himself out of the fight and just lost the tittle. He has nothing to offer Canelo. He’s better off trying to fight Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Bytch we will see if your Charlo sister fight him next, till then you can stfu
      You changing your tune now because you was wrong dumbazz and your first narrative failed you

Comment

Exactly! Time for Haymon to finally start doing something for his(!) fighter and give D-chenko a shot against Charlo.

Comment

Derev would finally test Charlo but Charlo is on the wrong side of the street and PBC duck system will never let him cross the street. Al Gaymon is ruining Charlo career.
          D-chenko and Charlo are both Haymon fighters.

Comment

"If Canelo is not available I would happily jump in with Charlo and give him a real fight at 160 pounds that people would be interested in seeing."

Start Jumpin'! Charlo vs. Dervy! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              You changing your tune now because you was wrong dumbazz and your first narrative failed you
              No bytch I was right, you are that stupid are you? Derev is with DiBella and DiBella is with DZAN. What a moron you are

Comment

No bytch I was right, you are that stupid are you? Derev is with DiBella and DiBella is with DZAN. What a moron you are
                DiBella is not with dazn man you keep digging yourself in a hole I see

Comment

Lol at him thinking he’ll get a shot at Canelo after he just caused Canelo to get stripped of the IBF title.

Canelo will fight Golovkin again before he rewards Derevyanchenko for screwing him over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    Love this kid Derevychenko... why can’t all fighters have this mindset.

If GGG doesn’t have to rematch on the back of another questionable win I don’t want to hear any wining about Canelo not fighting him.

Why is DAZN acting like everyone is waiting on Canelo vs GGG lll? GGG has done nothing to even make the fight compelling. No one cares and good for Canelo in saying it’s not worth his time.
                    Agree. I think Charlo-v-Deryvanchenko is a great, fan-friendly fight that is great for both fighters's careers.

Comment

Nobody was this high on Derevyanchenko after the Jacobs fight.

He'll be entertaining in good match ups though. 2020 Jermall should fight Eubank and Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X