Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: It Will Be Lights Out For Commey, I'll Take Over 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When's Loma's next fight?

Comment

You guys are a tough crowd.

i think youth will be served here if Teofimo uses a bit more brain than brawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
        Why would Mexican Style come out of a dude from Honduras?
        That guys entire post made no sense but he's from Brooklyn he is Honduran-American so he's not from Honduras directly.

Comment

There is something in Commey that doesn't convince me

Comment

Lopez has all the tools and talent to beat Commey but he has to be mentally focused and resilient for it. The Nakatani fight was close but the Japanese fighter was tough as nails and posed some challenge with his length and skills.

I don't fault Teofimo for struggling against The previously undefeated Nakatani but his commentary after the fight did raise some flags. When dudes do all the antics he's done when winning it usually tells me there is something there with their confidence, like they have to do arrogant stuff to make them believe in themselves. There's doubt deep inside and adversity brings it out. Commey can bring adversity....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Teofimo Lopez Sr. is that you??
              Yea I thought so.

Too many damn trolls here.

Comment

Commey by tko?

Comment

Can't wait for this fight, was a bit worried that Lopez wouldn't go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Teofimo “No More Tall Guys” Lopez... SMh
                    Commey just needs to wear high heels into the ring.

Some six inch stilettos will ensure Commey is tall enough that Lopez simply can't compete.

Comment

The Commey locomotive is coming at Teo at full speed!. CHOO CHOO MОTHAFUСKERS!

Comment

Working...
                      X