Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt: After I Beat Sosa, I Want Oscar Valdez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berchelt is a special breed of fighters that come to be ever so often. He has laser focus and has a “lock on” his target. Once he locks on to the target, he destroys it. I love Valdez and he is a great warrior, one of the best and one of my favorite fighters to watch. However, Berchelt is, again, a rare breed. He will beat Valdez convincingly and then look for the fight against Loma, which he will more than likely, TKO his ass. Loma’s Strength is his movement and awkward angles that is is set up by his speed and footwork. Those that know ANYTHING about boxing, knows that the strategy to neutralize those strengths are taking the legs away by going to the body. Berchelt is a master of attacking the body. If that fight ever materializes, Loma will get stopped by Berchelt

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      Sosa new champion !!war Sosa!!
      Berchelt is no Loma. I think Sosa gives Berchelt all he wants, but Sosa has to win big or KO. Close won't do it.

Comment

Berchelt knows Valdez is smaller and his style is better for him than Herring.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Yes and unfortunately it doesn't look like a unification is in his future. Shame because I can see him beating both Farmer and Herring 8-4 with Davis being a toss up.
          Dude probably wouldnt beat none of them he akready backed up from herring

Comment

Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
            Berchelt is a special breed of fighters that come to be ever so often. He has laser focus and has a “lock on” his target. Once he locks on to the target, he destroys it. I love Valdez and he is a great warrior, one of the best and one of my favorite fighters to watch. However, Berchelt is, again, a rare breed. He will beat Valdez convincingly and then look for the fight against Loma, which he will more than likely, TKO his ass. Loma’s Strength is his movement and awkward angles that is is set up by his speed and footwork. Those that know ANYTHING about boxing, knows that the strategy to neutralize those strengths are taking the legs away by going to the body. Berchelt is a master of attacking the body. If that fight ever materializes, Loma will get stopped by Berchelt
            you don't live in reality do you

Comment

Valdez might never be the same after Berchelt gets done with him.

Berchelt will give him a slow beating.

Comment

I live in Los Angeles. As real as it gets. Berchelt will beat Valdez and then shock Loma. I have been watching boxing since I was 6 yrs old and was an amateur for 8 yrs. I know a special fighter when I see one. Berchelt is a special breed. That’s reality.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
                  I live in Los Angeles. As real as it gets. Berchelt will beat Valdez and then shock Loma. I have been watching boxing since I was 6 yrs old and was an amateur for 8 yrs. I know a special fighter when I see one. Berchelt is a special breed. That’s reality.
                  The reality is that Berchet is a good boxer but the problem is that he is not fighting champs nor calling out Farmer Herring or Davis and what's sad is the fact of Valdez saying he'd fight Berchet I would not count Valdez out plus I'm not sure if he could outbox Lomachenko either

Comment

Working...
                  X