Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Immigration, is it a Problem or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a problem. Have strong borders to stop the flow of illegal immigrants. Give a path to citizenship for those in the country who are productive. Get rid of the trash. Keep the numbers in check with what will benefit the country and will be able to assimilate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Do you see illegal immigration as a serious American problem?

If Yes, how do you propose to fix it?
      If No, why do you feel it is not a problem?
      Let's be real.

When we talk illegal immigration problem.....

We're talking about mexican, latino illegal immigration problem.

No one cares about the millions of white and asian illegal immigrants.

Shiet white racists probably prefer African immigrant blacks over American blacks.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Let's be real.

Shiet white racists probably prefer African immigrant blacks over American blacks.

Just saying...

Let's also be real and acknowledge that there are like 15 million illegal Mexican/Latino immigrants vs how many white, Asian, and or African immigrants? Do they all put together even crack 1 million?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I think it's even a more expensive option not to do something. If the wall can stop some of the bleeding then it will pay for itself, it's only a loss if it does little to nothing to carve illegal immigration.

Personally I think WarMikey is partially right. Illegal immigrants work, I don't think I have met a Mexican who didn't.

However a huge swathe of them are also cash paid which means they don't report it on their taxes, and a lot of that money is sent home. Which from a humanitarian side is absolutely fine by me, and I don't blame the people for coming here illegally whatsoever. If the loopholes to do it exist then why not come here if it means a better life.

My biggest issue is that once the first generations become legalized they primarily vote Democrat.
          I knew it. Worrying about his party.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Let's be real.

Just saying...
            Yeah. I can vouch for that. Malcolm X once told a funny story about that too.

Jim is also an example of that too. He was cool with me when I said I was Jamaican but when criticize the silly ways of his party. He instantly hated me.

Comment

Well, I say no to borders. World should belong to all human beings.

Comment

Don't worry guys. The solution to those problems, in fact all of Americas problems, is with Kim Jong Un.

Comment

its a problem for republicans

most of us go on about our daily lives, not worried about who is moving in.

Comment

No need to pay a wall. Just pass legislation that heavily fine employers for hiring them. This would stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks.

Comment

Of course it's a problem.
                      And imo the solution is simple.
                      All we have to do is go after the people who are allowing this to happen.

Go after the businesses who hire illegals and fine them to the point that it no longer beneficial for them to hire illegals.

Go after the people who knowingly rent apartments and houses to people who are here illegally.

Go after companies like Ford, Chevy, AT&T, T-Mobile etc who extend credit to illegals allowing them to purchase vehicles, cell phones, car insurance etc without a social security card.

We do all this and within 18 months most illegals leave on their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X