Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GENNADY's win over Canelo was MUCH BETTER than FLOYD's win over Canelo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was able to choose for myself, I would definitely choose to be Floyd.

Not only did I win, I didn't even get hit with a single right hand. One of Floyd's vintage performances.

Comment

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
      ...because Canelo was green and inexperienced, plus Floyd drained Canelo down. Canelo was drained as HELL, he was exhausted as HELL

On the other hand, Gennady beat PRIME Canelo (experienced, non drained, a heavy and mature man)

It is what it is.
      Floyd knows it and feels it, that's why he feels so nervous about Gennady (instagram, twitter, youtube, social media).

Gennady's win > Floyd's win

Feel free to discuss.
      Definitely a better win. And btw if boxing fans talked more like this then robberies might not happen as often. Lets treat the guy who was actually beaten here, Canelo, like a beaten fighter and talk about his loss accordingly. Great win by Triple G. Fantastic fight too. Loved it.

Comment

Hilarious thread.

Comment

I'd rather not compare them. Canelo was certainly greener, arguably drained but Floyd had things to deal with himself; being the older man, being visibly outweighed fight night. Canelo has grown into a better fighter, more determined of himself...well at least up until round 4 of the Golovkin fight. He hit his prime I'd say vs Golovkin, so G beating him at the age of 35 himself is impressive and that's probably where I give G's win more credit. But there's something to admire from both wins.

But don't forget Cotto didn't do so bad versus Canelo either, that was a close fight. So was the Trout fight (strictly bc Nelo was so inactive) and the Lara fight was competitive.

Comment

larrry, where are you, kiddo?

Comment

The fights done. Let's all move on. By the way, GGG should've won.
              Fact

Comment

Naw....floyd was old, small and shot to pieces so it all even out plus canelo was only 1 pound heavier for his last fight, was world champion and already had 40 + fights prior so he wasn't green or drained. GGG(the much bigger guy) is so overrated he couldn't beat the guy floyd( a much smaller man) toyed with.

Comment

I thought GGG won, but no way was his win better than Mayweather. Have you seen the fight? Canelo barely landed on Mayweather, it was like watching a wizard school a street magician.

Comment

...because Canelo was green and inexperienced, plus Floyd drained Canelo down. Canelo was drained as HELL, he was exhausted as HELL

On the other hand, Gennady beat PRIME Canelo (experienced, non drained, a heavy and mature man)

It is what it is.
                    Floyd knows it and feels it, that's why he feels so nervous about Gennady (instagram, twitter, youtube, social media).

Feel free to discuss.
                    Good for him...Golovkin started his career @ 160 pounds...Mayweather started out @ 126..

Comment

It is what it is.

Feel free to discuss.
                      Canelo wasnt the one who was disadvantaged you silly fool Lol Floyd was. Floyd was 150lbs and 37yrs old. Canelo was 165lbs and 22yrs old.

Floyd HUMILIATED this dude who was too young and big to be in a ring with him. GGG had a draw with him dude. Comparing them, only shines a light on GGG and makes him look pathetic. He is much bigger and younger than Floyd, and should've did Canelo worse than Floyd did.

Comment

Working...
                      X