Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can humans eventually travel back in time but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Yea Jabz mah homie. I'd like to hit the 20's up as well bruh. But, I'd have to be cautious being Black and all. A speakeasy is exactly where you'd find me bro.

Now, I say the poopchute is the portal to an Alternate universe, with a ALT hooker, who you can time travel through yet again. Imagine the dimensions you can get lost in, and the type of weed strains that resides within them.
    Don't worry Chief me and my tough Bunny Rabbit Group will protect you and yo' friends from harm, all we ask is that you don't take too many of our women or embarrass us on the dance floor or in the boxing ring! (My speakeasy has a small 500 seater boxing arena downstairs, we goin' to the big leagues!)

Wow, so we go to an Alternate Universe, meet ALT Hooker, and Time Travel, IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES TIME STREAM?

That's actually a good idea Chief, we can charge triple, then claim the rest of their money cos' they ain't coming back from that trip.

I wonder what weed is like in other dimensions, does it even get you high? Hmmmm....

No point going back in time for pot, future though, very intradesting. Bet it's stupid strong in the future, i bet it's globally legal too. Fuk it, which type of hooker takes us to the future again?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      Don't worry Chief me and my tough Bunny Rabbit Group will protect you and yo' friends from harm, all we ask is that you don't take too many of our women or embarrass us on the dance floor or in the boxing ring! (My speakeasy has a small 500 seater boxing arena downstairs, we goin' to the big leagues!)

Wow, so we go to an Alternate Universe, meet ALT Hooker, and Time Travel, IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES TIME STREAM?

That's actually a good idea Chief, we can charge triple, then claim the rest of their money cos' they ain't coming back from that trip.

I wonder what weed is like in other dimensions, does it even get you high? Hmmmm....

No point going back in time for pot, future though, very intradesting. Bet it's stupid strong in the future, i bet it's globally legal too. Fuk it, which type of hooker takes us to the future again?
      Jabz my friend; I've figured out how to time travel to the future my good man.............Prego Hookers, due to the fact that they are carrying a future person. The further along in gestation she is the further in the future you can go. Whatchu think bruh. We can corner the market on time travel. The Ford company of time travel..........I can see it now................

Comment

Jabz my friend; I've figured out how to time travel to the future my good man.............Prego Hookers, due to the fact that they are carrying a future person. The further along in gestation she is the further in the future you can go. Whatchu think bruh. We can corner the market on time travel. The Ford company of time travel..........I can see it now................
        Thats a pretty good idea haha. What if they're carrying twins doe? Maybe if it's twins you go to the furtherest point back and forward possible, then you conjoin them two points to make the ultimate singularity!

That's foe them VIP's though.

We gon' monopolise time not just time travel, once we have the singularity point we will know everything, genius. We can call ourselves Ford too if we want, just go back and tell them to call themselves Lord.

Actually we'll call ourselves Lord, fuk Ford......

I think we have this time travel stuff figured out Chief, and it's thanks to the one constant in the universe, hookers and preggers hookers.

Where do the hookers with aids take people doe? (im thinking of every pit fall here).

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Thats a pretty good idea haha. What if they're carrying twins doe? Maybe if it's twins you go to the furtherest point back and forward possible, then you conjoin them two points to make the ultimate singularity!

That's foe them VIP's though.

We gon' monopolise time not just time travel, once we have the singularity point we will know everything, genius. We can call ourselves Ford too if we want, just go back and tell them to call themselves Lord.

Actually we'll call ourselves Lord, fuk Ford......

I think we have this time travel stuff figured out Chief, and it's thanks to the one constant in the universe, hookers and preggers hookers.

Where do the hookers with aids take people doe? (im thinking of every pit fall here).

Cant be that twins get you as far forward or backward. Lets turn this mutherfvxker into a gotdamn circus ala May vs. Pac vs. Mac vs. God-fuxking-Zilla. I say OctoMom gets you back to the big bang period. Anything more than an OctoMom and you get to see before that.

Hookers with VDs take you to different planets within the habitable zones of Suns throughout the galaxy, so there's that. But you have to live with the disease they gave you once you return to Earth, or you can opt to stay on that planet disease-free.

Comment

this creates too many damn paradoxes.

Comment

Cant be that twins get you as far forward or backward. Lets turn this mutherfvxker into a gotdamn circus ala May vs. Pac vs. Mac vs. God-fuxking-Zilla. I say OctoMom gets you back to the big bang period. Anything more than an OctoMom and you get to see before that.

Hookers with VDs take you to different planets within the habitable zones of Suns throughout the galaxy, so there's that. But you have to live with the disease they gave you once you return to Earth, or you can opt to stay on that planet disease-free.
              Chief you have one hell of an imagination hahaha

If we want a full blown circus we need a new kind of hooker, one that sends you to a realm where there is NO TIME! Not where time stands still, just none, zip, nada, nothing.

Maybe we put the mo'fuppers who used underage hooker in that naughty realm. Then we can send motherfuppin Tactical Time S.W.A.T guys in to break their shit up,and it happens constantly, because there is no time, so once something happens, thats it, there i not finishing time, forever and ever Amen.....
              That got dark......

Oh, we should definately time-zone the universe too, make more money that way.

STOP!

HAMMER TIME!

Comment

Working...
              X