Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm fuked right off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know racism is that bad over there. There is nothing you can really do tbh. You can't fight everyone that gives you looks. It's up to you whether or not you it bothers you or not though. Even she has to ask herself that question. If it was me and I felt like this girl is worth this ridicule, then I would limit the amount of times we go out with each other and do things away from the public and when we do go out, then I'll mentally prepare myself for what's coming so it's not that bad. Obviously if things get serious between the two of you then look into moving into a different area, away from idiotic individuals. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
      Didn't know racism is that bad over there. There is nothing you can really do tbh. You can't fight everyone that gives you looks. It's up to you whether or not you it bothers you or not though. Even she has to ask herself that question. If it was me and I felt like this girl is worth this ridicule, then I would limit the amount of times we go out with each other and do things away from the public and when we do go out, then I'll mentally prepare myself for what's coming so it's not that bad. Obviously if things get serious between the two of you then look into moving into a different area, away from idiotic individuals. Good luck.
      I get you there, I understand you're logic with the bold. But is it still that bad today to 'hide' a relationship from public because she has a black father?
      en masse btw, the UK is generally cool with what i'm doing. But as you get up North further you go it gets rougher, and more 'white' if you guys get me?
      Thus there is probably a decent amount of people are racist.

My weed dealer, he doesn't condone it but his four kids (25-32) are racist as fuk! Their dad, the dealer doesn't condone their actions, thus still cool with him.

But I hate the idea of not walking together or fukin very innocently hold hands with the lady/ hide it a bit for the fukin public, if I was her, and saw me keeping us out of public, i'd regard me as a pvssy. So, though I do get your point, and it is a way of riding me of my issue. But I see it a little as hiding and I'm not really one to do so. But cheers for your 2cents Tony!

Thanks again fellas whom have given me solid answers/POV's upon the situation. Ima have to just leave it blatantly and ignore it, I get annoyed for her more than me being with her, so it's strong bait to me (so's to speak). Not just girls, male friends (good ones not, 'acquaintances') I am very protective over, not possessive i'm not an utter nutter, but if you're good to me/ we get on, then i'm just as nice back and my back is theirs, very protective... Even with my best few Scene e-buddies whom I've talked to a fair bit and all has been positive lol!

Even though I'm moving currently, in a few years time, If I where still with her, we'd be moving to Newcastle, the suburbs/ out the way inbred **** towns surrounding it, down to Durham seems to be where abuse is at. 'In the city it's more diverse anyway so it shouldn't happen at all/ v v rarely...

Think i'm only whining over it all so much because there isn't anything I can do about it (****s speeding by and somethings shouted/ monkey action gestured).
      The speed some of these cowards go at, even with camera, i'd be lucky to grab a license plate. Poor lady has a white mum (pure English) and black dad (Jamaican), do she's not like 'proper/full black' anyway But even half black appears to be enough for abuse.

I'd say a fifth of the locals didn't even get GCSE'S (the American equivalent of somehow not finishing and passing high school) so I know many will be severely uneducated. Ah i'll just stick it out, i'm a bit besotted with her in honesty. Like I said, by nature i'm fairly sullen, but the sun shines when she's around me, again rare, Jab has trust issues and can have a cynical approach to women due to past exp.
      Sorry about the looooong rant readers, boring stuff likely, but it's probably cos I give a huge fuk about the topic so i'm spilling crap chat all over the thread!

Thanks to the Scene Lounge for letting me outlet/vent some BS. I'll be back to being pointless, random and just silly as a willy again because, Cthulhu's here. Cheers again to the different takes and views on the matter from the top posters in here, might try and keep this chick....
      Last edited by RightJab; 07-28-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Rugby tackle followed with elbows Jab,you know the score fella.Go easy on them though nothing that'll get you put away in a cell for the night.
        Yeah that would work Hugh-Dog haha, get the job done. Though it'd be more intricate now ( been practising mma and traitored boxing. Sparring innit brehdren, still spar just boxing quite often though, so not full traitor haha).

As I say pal, I can't tackle the cowards car at 40ish mph can I, thus being that annoyed, can't do anything about it.

And the poor girl, you can tell she's taking it on the chin in silence, I feel I should/could do something about it if ya get meh?
        You're pretty close to me Hugh, up where you are, around the estates, if you where walking around holing hands with a black girl (not 'fully black' her dad is Jamaican and mother white English.)

So shes bang on half and half. Now where you live mate would you get 'looks' at least even potentially young **** in cars peeping their horn with a window open and shout a general, but often racist comment while zooming past? Up where you are in your opinion?

I just wonder is it a suburban - outer city thing in Northern towns up there, obviously I've been up there to see you, and it's not nasty but not for weaklings up where you are. Similar to what it's like here, so just wondering if I where to do the same around your patch, would I get similar reactions as I fo in my patch in your opinion Hugh? Going off what I've described mate?

Wonder if it's most of North-East or just a few racist scum pockets of it still in the 21st century...
        Last edited by RightJab; 07-28-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I'd just scratch the rock idea all together. That'll just land you in the clink.

Plus, think about it, you throw the rock at the first guy beat the crap outta him. It's not like the other guys know what just happened. You better be carrying a lot of rocks...

I'd think the thing to do is, print up like 30 18x30 inch pics of you and your girl. With a caption that says "say it to my face" or something along those lines. Then, you paste them all up along your walking paths. Some will think twice and back off.

Let's see how many takers you get.

Sounds kinda romantic.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Yeah that would work Hugh-Dog haha, get the job done. Though it'd be more intricate now ( been practising mma and traitored boxing. Sparring innit brehdren, still spar just boxing quite often though, so not full traitor haha).

As I say pal, I can't tackle the cowards car at 40ish mph can I, thus being that annoyed, can't do anything about it.

And the poor girl, you can tell she's taking it on the chin in silence, I feel I should/could do something about it if ya get meh?
            You're pretty close to me Hugh, up where you are, around the estates, if you where walking around holing hands with a black girl (not 'fully black' her dad is Jamaican and mother white English.)

So shes bang on half and half. Now where you live mate would you get 'looks' at least even potentially young **** in cars peeping their horn with a window open and shout a general, but often racist comment while zooming past? Up where you are in your opinion?

I just wonder is it a suburban - outer city thing in Northern towns up there, obviously I've been up there to see you, and it's not nasty but not for weaklings up where you are. Similar to what it's like here, so just wondering if I where to do the same around your patch, would I get similar reactions as I fo in my patch in your opinion Hugh? Going off what I've described mate?

Wonder if it's most of North-East or just a few racist scum pockets of it still in the 21st century...
            My man,those are cowards bro.I think it's more of a common thing up north m8.Full of little chavs who think they run the place.Not too long ago i'm sure near where you are a couple of cadets got threatened with a machete.I feel for you's m8,i've never been subject to racism although on here i do get asked if i'm a ***** lolol,which is obviously different type of racism.

Your probably doing the right thing in rising above the abuse that's been thrown to you and your missus but i know your temperament,you'll fold them up like a deck chair.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              My man,those are cowards bro.I think it's more of a common thing up north m8.Full of little chavs who think they run the place.Not too long ago i'm sure near where you are a couple of cadets got threatened with a machete.I feel for you's m8,i've never been subject to racism although on here i do get asked if i'm a ***** lolol,which is obviously different type of racism.

Your probably doing the right thing in rising above the abuse that's been thrown to you and your missus but i know your temperament,you'll fold them up like a deck chair.
              All correct, racism probably a bit worse in this small corner of the country, last weekend someone on the estate was rotten drunk, and looking for my mate in the streets with a fukin Samurai type blade! Bish got tasered to high heaven!

Haha they've asked if your *****? lmao heard it all now! Yeah i'm gonna try and ignore it, the father said, if I got a chance at one of them, do I want to act that bad in front of the girl? A few years ago i'd of thought it be impressive, now though, could it put her off me. Can't be headbutting and biting cheeks out infront of the girl. We'd have to use their shitty lil car (they're mostly on cars that are worth a few hundred pounds) but use as a cage lol.

(someones getting a rock thrown at their car one day, wont be able to help myself)

Comment

Working...
              X