• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He quick but is he slicc, doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
      "hes going to crap in his diapers".

Doesn't sound like objectivity to me. Seems to be a dislike of the guy. You could have just said all you did without the remark at the end. That would have been more objective. Objectivity doesn't need putdowns.
      Yeah? Funny. I don't dislike him. It seems you projecting your perceptions onto someone else has failed.

Comment

He bullies his little brother in a lot of his vids, not cool.

A post shared by Ryan Garcia (@kingryang) on

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Yeah? Funny. I don't dislike him. It seems you projecting your perceptions onto someone else has failed.
          Lol, no projections at all. You just seem really displeased with the guy for whatever reason. Im just saying, the last remark doesn’t do much for an objective analysis.

Comment

Yup ryan Garcia is a beast and imo one of the future stars of boxing.

Anyone know when his next fight is?

Comment

Lol, no projections at all. You just seem really displeased with the guy for whatever reason. Im just saying, the last remark doesn’t do much for an objective analysis.
              Displeased? I guess you could say that.

Now. Your last remark.. You completely lost the plot. If you are unable to see analysis for reality because somebody added a colorful reference in somewhere you're identifying yourself as useful idiot. All you need is triggering.

Comment

Displeased? I guess you could say that.

Now. Your last remark.. You completely lost the plot. If you are unable to see analysis for reality because somebody added a colorful reference in somewhere you're identifying yourself as useful idiot. All you need is triggering.
                The analysis was fine, your personal agenda to end it made it seem like he stole your girl.

Comment

The analysis was fine, your personal agenda to end it made it seem like he stole your girl.
                  You're really sensitive, aren't you? Keep reaching.

Comment

How many here have actually watched Ryan's full length fights? Your impressions?

Comment

How many here have actually watched Ryan's full length fights? Your impressions?
                      I've seen a couple,he's definitely got potential but im not nearly as impressed as everyone else in this thread. He looks good training but it doesn't necessarily translate to his fights

Comment

Working...
                      X