Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zepeda epic war with Baranchyk: FOTY, KOOTY, ROTY!!!!!! Instant Classic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The3 View Post
    Hey since Frank Warren is forcing Ramirez vs Catterall that leaves Zepeda vs Taylor free to fight
    I don't think Taylor wants any part of Zepeda after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I don't think Taylor wants any part of Zepeda after tonight.

You think Taylor doesn't want that smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You think Taylor doesn't want that smoke?
        'North America runs Boxing'

His agenda is clear. He's a fan, not an objective observer. Which is fine, but he should be treated as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

His agenda is clear. He's a fan, not an objective observer. Which is fine, but he should be treated as such.

From a business perspective the US is the mecca of boxing.

Talent wise, these days its across the board.

Fury is the best in the world and he is a brit technically, but he has been adopted in the US so history will remember him as an American since he fights and promotes in the US, and his fanbase is split across both. Don't get me wrong his background and gypsy King status won't be forgotten, but he has been adopted here like many foreign stars in other mediums.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

From a business perspective the US is the mecca of boxing.

Talent wise, these days its across the board.

Fury is the best in the world and he is a brit technically, but he has been adopted in the US so history will remember him as an American since he fights and promotes in the US, and his fanbase is split across both. Don't get me wrong his background and gypsy King status won't be forgotten, but he has been adopted here like many foreign stars in other mediums.
            As you said, I think talent is rather equally disbursed throughout the world currently, or at least in quite a few places other than North America. Which is a great thing.

Comment

Excellent! What a war! This was never going to a decision. Baranchyk is solid but he walks in too much. I think he'll be okay but yeah, that was brutal. Great win for Zepeda! I'd love to see a rematch but I'm not sure either would survive. Haha.

Comment

Never seen a fight with so many KD’s and neither guy being seriously hurt...until the end anyway.

Baranchyk looked like he had no clue how to fight a southpaw. He was jumping in with his head right in the middle and kept getting into awkward positions. His balance was awful.

Not much craft on display all around actually. A barn burner for sure, but neither guy looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Who won tonight, crybaby? And where is he from?

Comment

Exciting fight !

The violence was a thing of beauty!

Comment

Crazy fight. Was like Foreman Lyle with two more knockdowns. Ended in the same round as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X