Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlike most of you.. I've failed at everything I've ever touched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She said the typical stuff..I love you papi, but I'm not in love with you....

^^^ that was actually deep. Respect

Go smash J Poon

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      It's not really fiction though.

Zaroku was living la vida loca like Johnny Tapia. Or Ricky Martin, take your pick.
      Brother...0ne of my saddest moments was when my sista Linda abandoned me..

She ignored her cancer???? I later learned from others who lost loved ones to cancer that humans often can't cope..we ignore things that ... I don't know...I wish I knew...no idea...

Paul Mata is my name, and I really sick of losing..
      My woman says **** happens..but it always seems to happen to me...
      I'm probably a mixture of John RedCorn cuz I ****ed a lotta Nancy's. Fathered Joseph a few times. Made Minh spin on my Jew dong.

I want you to listen to at least three songs for me..
      War...slipping into darkness
      Cake...I will survive
      Talking Heads. Naive Melody (never for money, always for love)

I wish you only love...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

^^^ that was actually deep. Respect

Go smash J Poon
        My greatest moment with her...
        We were living inTorrance CA
        Two rice dicks were driving their JDM after market go too "fast & stupid reckless furious" cars with big shinny mufflers..
        Butlers ride until Larry shows up with his hemi(hemispherical Pistons) more Hp...ill somday drop a paper on hemispherical heads versus normal Pistons

Rice dudes were racing on the PCH

Some innocent dude was just trying to be bent over by whole foods cuz he was stupid and wanted to buy the whole paycheck food's milk

I'm trying to do my thing...illicit ****...and Steve Phillips aka private joker saves me...how??

Too fast & too stupid are racing and hit;:tbone a guy's car(old cheap van)v

Anyway my wife & I hear a collision as the racers t bone mr I want organic milk for my kids..

Keep in mind..my wife knows how extreme I can be..

We hear a ****ing catastrophe(after 3/11 quake & tsunami I was part of that rescue effort) anyway

I hear this collision from hell...All bull**** aside...

My wife is terrified, the sound of the collision? My fear of seeing more things I don't wanna see

Then it happens..
        Naoko said "kimi egai..dare demo dekinai"

Translation "papi...help them...please.. Be the man I married"

So I grab my big first aid kit and a gang of throwaway
        White cotton towels..

I put on my thinking cap..,I pull the dude outta his cheap Chevy van..he's concussed.. Should have bought fake milk at Ralph's

One rice divk racer was able to drive away..
        The less fortunate **** head died in my arms because????

I'm holding this azz clown as his blood is all over me...

The CHP & local authorities show up.. Finally and see me on my knees covered in blood...

I'm not quit sure what they said...but I walked away.
        Cops slapping me on my back....

Yet she still left me player..

But....that night she said...
        Only you mata, only you could do that...

God works **** out proper..

I can only take what's not broken FUBAR

Drinks on me when we meet

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          You're one of my favourite fictional writers.
          I'll hit you in your chest and break your back

But, id rather be your friend.,I got a gang of enemies talking **** til I show up...

You ****ing with the best of my tribe...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The only way you can shine bright is thru darkness Get ya shine on Zaroku. Shine so bright your haters gotta wear shades
            Had to re read what you wrote..

Thanks brother.
            On another tip

Jaded saved my life...spent a month in the hospital in Jan...
            Jaded ,pushed me go to the hospital...I'm god blessed that Jaded put my punk azz in check

I'm not used to kindness...0r people caring about me..
            If anyone cares about an outcast like me.... I lack the vocabulary

That mofo pushed me to seek medical ten shun

He ****ed up my world by caring about afoot he never met
            Last edited by Zaroku; 10-14-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              I’ve been a failure my entire life in every regard....
              I just stopped after an eight hour drive; drove to get away for a moment.

Come @ me, Johnny. I’m ready.
              Jhonny has bitten three rice Divks..
              He treats me .like sh1xt
              3k plus and he don't give s phuck
              my buddy grey who wrote Google's search engine while a grad student at Stanford used Jhonny to pull tight j twats

One japaho bizitch rode my **** then said don't cuuum fool
              Draininted my lil man tool tru tight ***** grip... Nuff said

Comment

Bro women are nuts. Its them not you.

Bro this is why I never settled down and wifed any of these crazy chicks up. Yes now I got a good thing going with my lady and we common law, but hey thats pretty much how far I'd go.

Again its them not you. There's no logic to women. Men use logic, women use emotions that don't even make sense to their own brains. In the end karma wins.

Comment

me and you both fam...but i keep pushing

Comment

Z..... Respect bro!

I'm a stiff euro bum compared to you Z.. up and down, no special effects..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Peep game...

My first wife left me in tears at LAX..years ago
                      Said she was sad & could not reconcile the violence I showed to better men than me...

A beautiful woman kissed me goodbye...she "Naoko" sat on my lap at lax..she dropped bomb after bomb on me...

When we first met.....you promised me so many things..
                      Sure you made lots of money, never hit me, beat TBE **** outta guys that made a mistake..just keep your promise...I'm not happy...I just want a 9 to 5 guy..please let me go... Just be the man...I'm not happy...stop hurting people...be kind... Let me go..

I watched her get up off my lap..then she kissed me goodbye...she emailed me a few years later..had twins, and married a normal guy

I'm remembering this because she left me a day or so before my b day, October 22...

I'm not a loser by birth per se, but my unjustifiable actions soured that relationship

Enough said
                      I got a new woman, kids, Jhonny...& a well founded fear of God..

All you dudes....be the best you can be, get off your canvass, Put it down to the fullest...
                      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      One real success is worth a thousand failures. I'm at work so I didn't a a nswer when you cAlled.
                      Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Z..... Respect bro!

I'm a stiff euro bum compared to you Z.. up and down, no special effects..
                      i thought i was the biggest **** up i've ever met, i've lost pretty big but keep going back to play another hand

Comment

Working...
                      X