Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Khan beating Canelo be as shocking as Ali beating Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. The ability is there so it's not impossible, he just won't sustain it.

I can see him being up on the cards and deciding for a split second to stand and fight followed by a good few seconds of sleeping though.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      I've heard the same sort of rhetoric used and people have called it suicide and not many have given a chance and reasonably so, he's fighting a fighter who's one of the best at a much bigger weight class. And his punch resistance has always been questionable against lower calibre fighters. If Khan wins will it be just as much of an upset as Ali-Foreman and will he have won you over to become or a fan or just give him the respect he deserves?
      Lol at comparing one of the greatest boxers in history to a guy who got knocked out in 1 round against Prescott, almost got knocked out by maidana, lost to peterson, got knocked out in 4 against Garcia and drew with algieri.

Also canelo is a better boxer than foreman.

In regards to your question, it would be a much bigger shock because Khan has no shot in hell, and has no business being in the ring with canelo.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-11-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I would have it as more of an upset. While Foreman was a killer it was the classic young lion vs old dog type fight. Khan moving up two weight classes to fight a huge guy, all the while having a ****e chin would make it even more upsetting in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Lol at comparing one of the greatest boxers in history to a guy who got knocked out in 1 round against Prescott, almost got knocked out by maidana, lost to peterson, got knocked out in 4 against Garcia and drew with algieri.

Also canelo is a better boxer than foreman.

In regards to your question, it would be a much bigger shock because Khan has no shot in hell, and has no business being in the ring with canelo.
          Ali lost to an 8 fight Novice in Spinks, it's easy to nitpick.

Comment

Ali is the goat. So of course khan vs canelo is bigger upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Ali lost to an 8 fight Novice in Spinks, it's easy to nitpick.
              Are you ****ing with me right now dude?

How ****ing old was Ali when he fought spinks lol? That was after his all out war with Frazier, AND he beat spinks in the rematch.

Khan hasn't even rematched Prescott, or Garcia, or any of the people who beat his ass, including algieri who arguably beat him.

Comment

Working...
              X