No announcement yet.

ariza goin in hard on sergios promoter on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ariza goin in hard on sergios promoter on twitter

SampsonBoxing trboxing Hey- maybe you louie should worry more about promoting him into something and less about riding julio's nuts.
    SampsonBoxing trboxing I'm sorry julio gets more people at his weigh ins than martinez gets at his fights, but really its not julio's fault
    Sampson, be honest and stop telling people martinez is fighting at msg and tell them he's fighting in the theater. And not sold out,or close
    The NY state spelling bee championships soldout the theater. Seriously, what are you even doing on twitter- go sell some tickets.
    Your guy is good looking,charismatic & can fight!You must put a lot of effort into ****ing up his career, he should be a star by accident!

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
    SampsonBoxing trboxing Hey- maybe you louie should worry more about promoting him into something and less about riding julio's nuts.
    SampsonBoxing trboxing I'm sorry julio gets more people at his weigh ins than martinez gets at his fights, but really its not julio's fault
    Sampson, be honest and stop telling people martinez is fighting at msg and tell them he's fighting in the theater. And not sold out,or close
    The NY state spelling bee championships soldout the theater. Seriously, what are you even doing on twitter- go sell some tickets.
    Your guy is good looking,charismatic & can fight!You must put a lot of effort into ****ing up his career, he should be a star by accident!
    credit where credit is due smh. Ariza has a point if Serg was at hot ticket then the fight would atleast be demanded by more than the hardcore boxing fans. That being said Serg hasn't beat top billing fighters to date beside P Will. Neither has Jr, yet Jr is being promoted. Say what you will of Top rank, but they know how to promote a name... now if they could only get Tim Bradley to be interesting lol

Comment

What happened to Ariza's article?

Comment

Damnn Ariza killed it lol.

"Be honest and stop telling people martinez is fighting at msg and tell them he's fighting in the theater. And not sold out,or close. The NY state spelling bee championships soldout the theater."

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          I'm sorry julio gets more people at his weigh ins than martinez gets at his fights
          haha the truth hurts.

Comment

P3wnage.

I told you. Sergio just has those 11 internet fans, who all post under multiple usernames.

Sergio has no real life fans.

Comment

Getting outsold by a Spelling Bee. Good job Lou DiBella.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  haha the truth hurts.
                  Yea, I guess Rubio is a sure cash cow. I won't say Jr is scared of Serg, but somebody is.
                  It's a fight that should hapn, not selling out a fight is no excuse. Esspecially if ur last and next opponents sell/draw less than the man ur claiming can't sell.

Comment

DiBella is actually one of the few Promoters I like, he tells it like it is most of the time so I am sure he will be responding to Ariza shortly

but this is just Ariza basically saying "SEE THIS IS WHY CHAVEZ WON'T FIGHT MARTINEZ" which BS, OK we know Martinez not being a "HUGE DRAW" is certainly not the reason why Chavez don't want to fight him...the real reason is that Ariza, Roach and Chavez himself knows that Martinez would EMBARRASS AND EXPOSE Chavez Jr. and he would do it so EASILY IMO

so they are just using the "LOOK HE IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DRAW" as a "SHIELD" so they can keep running from Martinez and they can get the fans to stop asking for it by saying "Martinez is not a draw" fans don't care about someone being a Draw, they want to see " THE BEST FIGHT THE BEST"
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X