No announcement yet.

Why Hopkins never rematch trinidad-The Flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hopkins never rematch trinidad-The Flag

The Flag is a symbol of every country, you see people cry when they see their flag in the olimpics, they are proud they represent their country with pride. we admire those that do that, regardless of race, color or religion. but when you pay no respect to a country, that show you that your values are very low. That's what Bernard did in Puerto Rico years back and that is in the mind not only in all puerto Ricans but those who knows that what he did was extremly wrong. because he feel his shame no matter how much he try to hide it, he never rematch trinidad. i never watch a Bernard Hopkins fight and many that i know that are NOT puerto Rican, i do not want to mention the names people call Bernard every time he speaks.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    The Flag is a symbol of every country, you see people cry when they see their flag in the olimpics, they are proud they represent their country with pride. we admire those that do that, regardless of race, color or religion. but when you pay no respect to a country, that show you that your values are very low. That's what Bernard did in Puerto Rico years back and that is in the mind not only in all puerto Ricans but those who knows that what he did was extremly wrong. because he feel his shame no matter how much he try to hide it, he never rematch trinidad. i never watch a Bernard Hopkins fight and many that i know that are NOT puerto Rican, i do not want to mention the names people call Bernard every time he speaks.
    That's your opinion. He felt enough to keep his word to Tito, fly back to Puerto Rico and apologize.

Comment

I know Tito said he really wanted a rematch. But, I was OK with a rematch not happening. And, for the flag incident, Hopkins apologized for it. I think that's good enough. But, then again I'm not a Puerto Rican.

Comment

What did he do to the flag again? I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior M Weight View Post
          What did he do to the flag again? I forgot.
          He pissed on it, that's what he did.

Comment

He didn't rematch Trinidad because Hopkins tore him apart. Wouldn't be different a 2nd, 3rd or 4th time.

Comment

Bernard is from the streets of Philly and spent 10 years in the pen. He didn't give a fuk then and doesn't give a fuk now. He "apologized" for PR reasons.

Hopkins isn't scared of anyone.

Comment

There was no need for a rematch. Bhop beat him easy.

Comment

Y does Tito deserve a rematch??? This is coming from a rican .....

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    That's your opinion. He felt enough to keep his word to Tito, fly back to Puerto Rico and apologize.
                    This.

Also include Hopkins dominated him with ease.

A rematch would of been cruel to Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                    X