Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lighter Side Of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lighter Side Of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Many only know or have seen the bragging, boasting, cuss-filled mouth side of Floyd -- But many have also thought what a fire-side chat with the champ would be like. This is a candid interview of Floyd at a recent NY Presser...

This is the calm, cool, and relaxed Floyd answering questions about... Well
    about the usual...

yeah hes calm but still usual full of **** self...lol...he cant get pac out of his mind....it seems pac ****ed him up mentally already and they havent even fought....lol

Comment

LOL.. Its funny that he commented on Arum and Cotto's situation. I also got the feeling Arum basically picked Tony over Cotto during the plaster fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        yeah hes calm but still usual full of **** self...lol...he cant get pac out of his mind....it seems pac ****ed him up mentally already and they havent even fought....lol
        He's looking past JMM talking about Manny.

I just thought some on here would rather not listen to the bragging and boasting Floyd.

As far as Pac messing with his mind -- I highly doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
          LOL.. Its funny that he commented on Arum and Cotto's situation. I also got the feeling Arum basically picked Tony over Cotto during the plaster fiasco.
          That's a given. Bob defended Tony to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Many only know or have seen the bragging, boasting, cuss-filled mouth side of Floyd -- But many have also thought what a fire-side chat with the champ would be like. This is a candid interview of Floyd at a recent NY Presser...

This is the calm, cool, and relaxed Floyd answering questions about... Well
            about the usual...

he's still bragging and boasting, but he's not cursing or clapping

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              he's still bragging and boasting, but he's not cursing or clapping
              Actually, he's just answering the questions and offering his explanations in a mellow manner based on what he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Actually, he's just answering the questions and offering his explanations in a mellow manner based on what he knows.
                yeah, but he's not being very humble about it (not to say floyd doesn't have the right to say it like it is)

Comment

that's not his lighter side

this is

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    yeah, but he's not being very humble about it (not to say floyd doesn't have the right to say it like it is)
                    I think he exudes confidence in himself when he talks, is all. Others see it as boastful. He's earned the right to be as boastful as he is, IMHO.

Originally posted by boojee View Post
                    that's not his lighter side

this is

Good thing it wasn't after getting knocked out. That would've been the downer side.

Comment

Working...
                    X