Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You, Ward HATERS, you made it a fun ride.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You, Ward HATERS, you made it a fun ride.

One of the most fun aspects of being a Ward fan was the mass of detractors who relentlessly bashed him. Just like our current president, people decried every move he made, joyfully predicted his failure, and tried to shame everyone who supported him.

Villains are key to a good story and seeing you defeated time and time again was a joy. Even now, you're aggravated that he got the last word and left with his health, his future, and his record intact. The bickering was fun and even though you came out on the losing end, please know I still appreciate ya'.

thread translation: ward haters bothered me so much I needed to take one last passive aggressive dig at them.

Comment

Nice comparison to trump I see the similarities

Comment

anyone that isnt a fanboy is a 'hater'

cringe.

thank you fanboys, reading your delusional rose tinted fanboyerism was very amusing, im sure it will continue for years to come. every time a MW-SMW-LHW-Cruiserweight-HW champ defends their belt/fights/has a fight lined up, there will be dozens of ward threads about how SOG would of schooled them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          One of the most fun aspects of being a Ward fan was the mass of detractors who relentlessly bashed him. Just like our current president, people decried every move he made, joyfully predicted his failure, and tried to shame everyone who supported him.

Villains are key to a good story and seeing you defeated time and time again was a joy. Even now, you're aggravated that he got the last word and left with his health, his future, and his record intact. The bickering was fun and even though you came out on the losing end, please know I still appreciate ya'.
          Are you crying inside now? All of the slick bruthas are retiring. Now you have to start rooting for honkeys lol

Comment

He is boring as **** and dirty.

Cool for him to retire, doe. He is healthy and rich.

Comment

i wouldnt really call andre ward a villain

Comment

Yeah he did seem to have a lot of people rooting against him lol. Never understood the hate he received. I'm a fan, i thought he was a class act and a great role model. Hope he enjoys his retirement, he deserves it. I expect in the next several days plenty of threads claiming he was ducking this man that man and the next man.

Comment

Well said OP.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                    Yeah he did seem to have a lot of people rooting against him lol. Never understood the hate he received. I'm a fan, i thought he was a class act and a great role model. Hope he enjoys his retirement, he deserves it. I expect in the next several days plenty of threads claiming he was ducking this man that man and the next man.
                    Well-said. The way I look at it is, if you're actively hating on someone (look at some of the posts above) you're not doing yourself any favors. It makes you a loser. These guys are bitter that they guy they put so much energy into hating went out on top, and #1 P4P, just like the last guy they hated. lol

I feel the exact same way about people who can't stand that Joe Calzaghe is an undefeated ATG. This is bigger than Andre Ward, this is about haters in general.

Fair criticism is respectable and I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the goofs who make up names for fighters, exaggerate everything, wish bad upon them. These people seem to have no problems making clowns of themselves and I think it's pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X