Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayeee bruuuh, so is Danny Garcia even goin to fight at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayeee bruuuh, so is Danny Garcia even goin to fight at all?

Son, first it was looking like Berto was a go for September then that sht never happened. Then they mentioned John Molina JnR for October and from the looks of it it looks like that sht isn't going down either. It's been a month alreadt since that rumor spread and there's still nothing solid to make us think its going to happen.

What the fck is going on? i mean DSG has been talking about a fight date coming soon since fckin damn July already. Sht, son it feels like DSG is in negotiations with God's son himself at this point. DSG vs Jesus Christ live from heaven. Thats why sht is taking too long. Bruuuuh.

PLEASE DONT TRY TO BRING THAT WHOLE CHERRY PICKING, DUCKING SHT TO THIS THREAD. AT THIS POINT I THINK ITS PRETTY CLEAR DSG IS BEING HELD BY POLITICS/BUSINESS. I AM DAMN SURE HE WOULD OF BEATEN BERTOS OR JOHN MOLINAS BUM ASSES BY NOW IF IT WAS UP TO HIM. WORD UP.
    Last edited by jose.sooto; 10-02-2016, 11:39 PM.

He'll fight Diaz December 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      He'll fight Diaz December 3rd.
      Word? i havent heard anything about that but i hope its true! Felix Diaz is a pretty live dog. He's proven to be really though cookie in his fights with Mandingo Peterson and Sammy Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Word? i havent heard anything about that but i hope its true! Felix Diaz is a pretty live dog. He's proven to be really though cookie in his fights with Mandingo Peterson and Sammy Vazquez.
        Yeah Danny wanted bums but I've heard Diaz was fight they want him to have.

Comment

Isn't khan his mando.... If I'm garcia, I just wait till khan healthy and take that fight..

Comment

Working...
          X