Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd isnt TBE?? Despite PERFECT record/QUALITY resume??TBE past present and FUTURE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Floyd is TBE (the best ever) and the combination of his PERFECT record of 49-0 AND QUALITY of resume is xxxx hands down xxxx GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Once he beats McGuzzler he will officially break Marciano record and retire undefeated. But Marciano faced majority bums and taxi cab drivers.

Floyd is the GREATEST in history.
    Finito lopez

Doesn't look like anyone will challenge FLOYDS GREATNESS in the near future either.

Fighters like LLoma and LLL are good but one has a mediocre record of 9-1 and the other fights little guys and Uber drivers. Both struggle vs decent opposition.

They are good but not PERFECT.

FACTS.

**** you if you don't like it.
    finito lopez

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      and mannys own damn trainer said floyd was the best of this era
      Well jmm has been in ring with both, as well as considers PACs resume better.
      So jmm should know

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Well jmm has been in ring with both, as well as considers PACs resume better.
        So jmm should know
        no its called a damn opinion man..everyone has one..

Comment

c'mon man nobody cares about all of floyd's paper champs...

when it was time to get down with the best guys from his era in their prime all we got was excuses and finger pointing...some ol' glorified grade school playground talk....

give these floyd boys their own floyd worship forum or something man...geez

Comment

I couldn't put him at number 1 of all time. More like top 20.

But the fair and objective BoxRec, without the subjective bias of boxing media & analysts, currently has him as #1 of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              You are a lost and hopeless cause. You are also an alt for TravestyinNY. I know this because I handed you your ass in our last tussle and now you are ignoring everyone else's strong points and replies and dedicating way too much time trying to break down mine. Same way you fight endlessly with Spoon on the Floyd/Pac investigation thread.

It doesn't matter that he got an exception three weeks later, at the time he WAS doing something that was unauthorized. This is why he chooses USADA over VADA. This is why he only fights in Vegas under the protection of the corrupt NSAC. Where there's smoke there is fire, and that IV was telling.

A fighter of Mayweather's pedigree and experience (and one who claims he fights only a few pound within his walking around weight) doesn't allow himself to be dehydrated right before the biggest fight of his career. GTFO with that nonsense! He was flushing something from his system.

I'm not blinded so badly by bias that I think Manny won the fight, he did not. But there are two schools of thought concerning his shoulder. He could have postponed the fight to get surgery and come back 100%, but in all likelihood the fight would have been cancelled and never rescheduled. Floyd and his fangirls would have said Manny was ducking him. Considering the time and labor involved in making that fight, it would never have happened if Manny postponed for an injury. So he went in fighting with one good arm, and "the best ever" couldn't even finish a faded, one-armed Pac inside the distance. Instead he ran and clinched and stunk the place up.

For you to think that Floyd should be placed ahead of Robinson, Pep, Duran, Moore, and dozens of other ATGs speaks to your ignorance and blind loyalty.
              It's not uncommon for people to share a similar opinion or arrive at the same logical conclusion after acessing factual information. Is that why I'm an alternate account? Or Is that just the standard goto response for pact@rds?

Why not just back up your bull**** with proof and facts? Instead you disregard facts and favor rumors speculation and misinformation. This is why pact@rds routinely arrive at illogical conclusions.

Example:

You mention how the IV was "not authorized when Floyd used it". As if this holds any merit. If you acknowledge factual information regarding WADA TUE process, you would realize it's impossible for an athlete to receive a TUE IN ADVANCE for an IV TO COMBAT DEHYDRATION.

So while it sounds good and part of pact@rds rhetoric and repeated frequently - it's logically flawed.

2nd example:

You can't flush with an IV. You can distort test values and dilute samples.

But let's keep it simple.

Fact is Floyd provided a partial urine sample PRIOR to using the IV.

SO LOGICALLY YOUR ARGUEMENT IS NULL AND VOID.

Last but not least - none of the other ATG greats retired undefeated. FACT.

Comment

Top 25 ATG for sure, but not "TBE". I can say with certainty that at least a handful of guys beat him and probably another dozen or so if I really think about it

Comment

It's not uncommon for people to share a similar opinion or arrive at the same logical conclusion after acessing factual information. Is that why I'm an alternate account? Or Is that just the standard goto response for pact@rds?

Why not just back up your bull**** with proof and facts? Instead you disregard facts and favor rumors speculation and misinformation. This is why pact@rds routinely arrive at illogical conclusions.

Example:

You mention how the IV was "not authorized when Floyd used it". As if this holds any merit. If you acknowledge factual information regarding WADA TUE process, you would realize it's impossible for an athlete to receive a TUE IN ADVANCE for an IV TO COMBAT DEHYDRATION.

So while it sounds good and part of pact@rds rhetoric and repeated frequently - it's logically flawed.

2nd example:

You can't flush with an IV. You can distort test values and dilute samples.

But let's keep it simple.

Fact is Floyd provided a partial urine sample PRIOR to using the IV.

SO LOGICALLY YOUR ARGUEMENT IS NULL AND VOID.

Last but not least - none of the other ATG greats retired undefeated. FACT.
                  So you spent your Friday night defending Floyd's honor? And I'm the 'tard here? OK.

To your point that Floyd provided urine...so now urine is good enough? Why wasn't Pac's urine good enough six years ago when Floyd falsely accused him of PED use and insisted on random blood tests just so he could duck him in his prime? Pac never failed a urine test. More hypocrisy from Floyd and his delusional fans.

No other ATGs retired undefeated? Ha! Some boxing fan, you forgot about Marciano, Calzaghe, and Ricardo Lopez. Floyd will need to retire at 51-0 to be "greater" than Lopez by your standards. At least none of them tried to steal a final win against a guy whose record is 0-0. LOL.

Well TravestyinNY, I hope you find something better to do with your Saturday night, but something tells me you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    So you spent your Friday night defending Floyd's honor? And I'm the 'tard here? OK.
                    Now it's Sat. 9pm in the U.S. Does this make anything you say more valid?

To your point that Floyd provided urine...so now urine is good enough? Why wasn't Pac's urine good enough six years ago when Floyd falsely accused him of PED use and insisted on random blood tests just so he could duck him in his prime? Pac never failed a urine test. More hypocrisy from Floyd and his delusional fans.
                    Are you nutz?

You said Floyd used the IV to "flush" his system. I responded by pointing out Floyd provided a partial urine sample immediately before using the IV.

How the **** did you get all the way over there from that?

WTF? Focus.

For the record I believe the combination of urine, blood and ABP (athlete biological passport) testing is the most effective deterent.
                    Something VADA doesn't do.

No other ATGs retired undefeated? Ha! Some boxing fan, you forgot about Marciano, Calzaghe, and Ricardo Lopez. Floyd will need to retire at 51-0 to be "greater" than Lopez by your standards. At least none of them tried to steal a final win against a guy whose record is 0-0. LOL.
                    Floyd's resume and level of opposition is what separates him from the rest. This is a pretty basic concept to grasp and I was sure to indicate the importance of his resume.....FOCUS.

Well TravestyinNY, I hope you find something better to do with your Saturday night, but something tells me you won't.
                    Comparing me to Travestny is a compliment: very articulate, his post are well thought and provides links/proof/facts to support his opinions.

I can dig it.

It's also Sat.

Unless you have anything of substabce to add I think we are done here.

FACTS win again. U should try it.

Comment

You ever find proof that Floyd was "caught by the dco" to back your factual claims?

I remember I told you to provide a link and you claimed you were playing chess and dissapeared.

Smh. That's some cowardly ****.

At least admit you were wrong and admit you got ALL of your "facts" from Thomas Hauser.
                      How many Alts does Rath have? Thraxox is enough

Comment

Working...
                      X