No announcement yet.

The Furious one is returning, all you haters better be scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    This is the one thing we'll never agree on haha, I honestly believe Wlad was better this fight than he was against Fury looking at how mobile he was but styles make fights and maybe Fury was just that good he made him look bad.

I'll give Fury massive props if he does come back and beat AJ, that would be insane.

Would you give AJ props if he beats Fury?
    I'll give AJ his props now, i thought Klitschko would spark him out. #1 in the division for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      I'll give AJ his props now, i thought Klitschko would spark him out. #1 in the division for me now.
      As it stands yes, Hopefully Fury comes back & we can see who the real top guy is after all these fights have happened. I do think Fury beats everyone else, just don't see him keeping Joshua off him.

That's the beauty of boxing though, I'm sure we'll see at some point.

UK's running the sport at the moment

Comment

Is thst why hughie pulled out...because he knew tyson was nearly back and didnt want to have to fight him if he became wbo champ?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
          Why are you posting pictures of fury from yesteryear? Post some pics of what the fat clown looks like right now. Its monday morning, i hate where i work, and i need a laugh.

what now?

Comment

Tyson needs how many tune ups before a Joshua fight?

Tyson Fury is a worse form of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., as f
            Fury openly bragged about partying hard, like the Diaz brothers and roids, weed...

Tyson should just continue the coke and booz and gain weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Tyson should just continue the coke and booz and gain weight.
              Surely it's better to have a talent like Fury back in the mix? Joshua obviously wants him to come back, why not you?

Comment

Great news. But I hope he has a good level return fight too.

Fury vs Whyte would be good. It is hard to place Whyte currently.

Comment

Great post mate beat me too it

The way fury been treated by the boxing community is disgusting and those belts r rightfully his

I can't wait for him to get back in the game and show aj wilder and Parker in that order up for the frauds they r

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Surely it's better to have a talent like Fury back in the mix? Joshua obviously wants him to come back, why not you?
                    Why hasn't Joshua called out Wilder but Wilder has, the plans to unify all the belts before Q4-2017?

You think Hearn is begging Joshua to not say anything? seems to be the case

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Great news. But I hope he has a good level return fight too.

Fury vs Whyte would be good. It is hard to place Whyte currently.
                      No it isnt. hes ****.

british level beetlejuicehead bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X