Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

The fight will never be remembered as a Ali Fraiser type fight.
    The biggest let down in the history of mega fights.
    Biggest rip off as well.
    Floyd will never get any Legacy props for beating an injured Pacquiao...ever. It will always be tainted.

Personally id rather take a L due to injury than to take a win out of default.

Im not ******* or ***** but you are probably right, ppl dont remember Tito-Oscar but they remember Ocar-Mosley/Ike or Tito-Vargas ,Stinkers just dont hold up and this fight was biggest stinker in boxing history.wow flo mo is censored here hahahaha

Comment

How is Mayweather faulted for an injury on Pacquiao that he didn't cause let alone know about? Also we knew the style match up going into the fight. Mayweather was going to play defense, which he held his part of the deal and we expected Pacquiao to be the aggressor and to make the fight, which he didn't.

Comment

#48 is trademark in it?

Comment

No credit according to who???

Comment

i dont think the injury makes it tainted, but the way floyd fought, tainted it. No doubt he won the fight, and clearly, but for most people it left a sour taste in peoples mouths. This is what i was saying in the other thread why fighters sometimes need to do more than just win.

Comment

Thing is, Manny has only himself to blame... Floyd did what he always does,Manny is the one who didnt show up. I have no idea why Floyd gets the blame here. Maidana and Cotto brought the fight to Mayweather, why didnt Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                i dont think the injury makes it tainted, but the way floyd fought, tainted it. No doubt he won the fight, and clearly, but for most people it left a sour taste in peoples mouths. This is what i was saying in the other thread why fighters sometimes need to do more than just win.
                Floyd fought like he always fights, if you expected different then you are the fool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    Floyd fought like he always fights, if you expected different then you are the fool
                    nah it went exactly as i expected, i wasnt on the forum at the time so you will have to take my word for it but i wasnt hyped about it at all. Not a real fan of either of them and i thought it would be boring. But what im saying is if you mention the fight to most people they will say 'the fight sucked', and a big part of that was due to mayweather. and in all fairness they are correct, he could have let his hands go a bit more than he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X