No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

I say Maidana takes Floyd to deep waters again, potentially upsetting him in the biggest event in years.
    Mayweather by KO/TKO
    9.67%
    Maidana by KO/TKO
    20.28%
    Mayweather by UD/MD/SD
    63.44%
    Maidana by UD/MD/SD
    5.90%
    Draw
    0.71%

The poll is expired.

I'll wait till fight night to vote. If Maidana has to wear them Sock Em Bop Em gloves again then I'm going with Mayweather.

I'm saying this cause I thought Maidana won the first fight. And apparently the only way he can win is by KO. Something he won't do with those gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I'll wait till fight night to vote. If Maidana has to wear them Sock Em Bop Em gloves again then I'm going with Mayweather.

I'm saying this cause I thought Maidana won the first fight. And apparently the only way he can win is by KO. Something he won't do with those gloves.
      Floyd already promised to let him wear whatever gloves he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Floyd already promised to let him wear whatever gloves he wants.
        Floyd is also one of the most contradicting fighters or people in this world.

Also, this fight night happen in NY? So Maidana might have a chance at a decision even if he wears fluffers. I'll just wait til I vote.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Floyd is also one of the most contradicting fighters or people in this world.

Also, this fight night happen in NY? So Maidana might have a chance at a decision even if he wears fluffers. I'll just wait til I vote.
          If it's in NY, wow, that would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I say Maidana takes Floyd to deep waters again, potentially upsetting him in the biggest event in years.
            Who wins? Not speaking about actual fight, but Mayweather wins because he once again gets to make tons of money while saying basically f you to the fans

The fans definitely lose. Here's a great chance for Mayweather and Pacquiao to finally lace them up, but Mayweather still doesn't want to easily say since he has no credible opponent and neither does Manny that both should just finally fight (no hbo/showtime crap because they can work something out) but yet he decides to pull this crap once again. So f who wins this fight, the fans are the one's who get f'ed over and :gay: Floyd

Comment

My initial thoughts are a decisive Mayweather victory. He wouldn't have took the fight if he wasn't certain of success. He must have learnt enough in the first fight, I think he can stop Maidana with bodyshots. My initial prediction, open to change between now and fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn View Post
                My initial thoughts are a decisive Mayweather victory. He wouldn't have took the fight if he wasn't certain of success. He must have learnt enough in the first fight, I think he can stop Maidana with bodyshots. My initial prediction, open to change between now and fight night.
                I think both fighters learned alot from each other in the first fight.

Comment

RJJ Tarver 2.

Comment

Depends on the referee.

Given how much pissy boy Floyd and his fans complained about getting an actual fight last time out instead of a bummy no-hoper content with getting jabbed in the face for 12 rounds, I'm expecting the referee this time out to be ridiculously pro-Mayweather and interject himself into the fight constantly when he shouldn't be ala Mayweather/Hatton.

Floyd UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X