No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For:Team Canelo on Facing Mayweather, Having a Plan B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Bradley is 1 of the best fighters in the world. I'm surprised you're acting like he's not. Lil ginger has never fought anyone in Bradley's league. Comparing Pacman to ginger is thoroughly disrespectful. Pacman has actually done great things. ginger has yet to do a great deed. After Cotto, Pacman beat Clottey at full weight. Clottey was better than Floyd's entire welterweight run.
    Clottey is not better at 147 than Mosley...c'mon son

Comment

• Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
      LOL! Jr. tested himself? How, by getting raped for 11 1/5 rounds, coming in with a huge weight advantage and all the other per-madonna antics he displayed. Please, Canelo is 100% more warrior than Jr will ever be. Which is way Jr. dodged him when they were both up and coming. Canelo made his name using his fists, not his daddy's.

Please be Trout, so when Canelo KHTFO all these haters can have a nice, big, juicy sandwich of STFU. In the meantime, here's your bottle haters.
      Jr fought the toughest opponent in his weight class, Canelo has zero quality wins in 6 title fights and 40+ pro bouts but Canelo is more of a warrior? GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
        Clottey is not better at 147 than Mosley...c'mon son
        He was referring to at that time. Floyd hadn't fought Mosley then, as I think Mosley had a dentist appt to go to when asked about facing Floyd.

I also don't buy into this myth that Clottey is anything but a bum. He didn't beat Baldo and lost every single big fight he has had outside of Judah. The man hadn't even won a fight in years up until recently vs a bum.

Clottey is straight garbage and people only hype him because Pac fought him and Floyd didn't. Beating The Ghost or Berto means more than a win over a POS like Clottey. What erks me the most is that Pac ducked the biggest fight and pay check of his entire life for that losing POS who didn't deserve his name even mentioned on TV, let a lone a fight vs one of the best at that time. Same goes for Margarito and Mosley. Past prime losing bums.

Comment

Working...
        X