Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish i knew how to make sigs, got the ideas but not the time..............

Comment

My avi has Santa Cruz, the kid is becoming a star and one of my favorites to watch.. My SIG has Emannuel Steward who was one of the great trainers of all time and the other SIG is of one of the best moments in boxing, no hate towards PR's, Cotto had the wrong plan for that fight and Margarito made him pay dearly...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        wish i knew how to make sigs, got the ideas but not the time..............
        but the real question is do you got the skill though????????? ahhahaa

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          hay muchos que han cambiado su avi y sig so le di un bompeo ha esta thread.
          mi avi y sig por supuesto es el soon to be WBA Super Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto.
          Mi avi es por la bellaquera intensa que siento por esa nena. No me gustan las rubias pero por ella hago la excepcion

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Mi avi es por la bellaquera intensa que siento por esa nena. No me gustan las rubias pero por ella hago la excepcion
            me dijiste que es boriquoa pero quien es?? que hace???

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              yeah bro! I know I've said this before but that chick on your sig has the perfect ser of nalgas. I hope is not disrespectful to :wank: to another posters avi but if it is...sorry
              x's 4

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                me dijiste que es boriquoa pero quien es?? que hace???
                Es Argentina. Es boxeadora. Yesica Bopp campeona minimosca OMB/AMB

yeah bro! I know I've said this before but that chick on your sig has the perfect ser of nalgas. I hope is not disrespectful to :wank: to another posters avi but if it is...sorry
                x's 4
                Jalate todas las que quieres en confianza jajaja

Comment

x's 4
                  COCHINO.............I hope you at least wash your hands before you start to type again...................

ahhahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    COCHINO.............I hope you at least wash your hands before you start to type again...................

ahhahahhaha
                    mi computadora mis reglas.

Comment

mi computadora mis reglas.
                      true dat true dat........

Comment

Working...
                      X