Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight will be more exciting? Pacquiao-Clottey or Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching pac punching the mitts is more exciting than watching floyd's fight in the ring.

Comment

I feel sorry for all the *****s who will shell out 50 bucks for a boring a** fight from Mayweather. Just you wait. I'll watch this streaming I'm not givin my money to watch Floyd run all night

Comment

Pac-Clottey will be the more exciting fight come fight night.

I'm not talking about promotions, May-Mosley will build up their fight like no other but come fight night. I don't see Mayweather going "Toe to Toe", you'll see his shoulder roll and Mosley will have to engage all night - not exciting.

Pac and Clottey won't be running anywhere except towards each other.

Comment

i like floyd alot but i will be lying to myself if i say floyd-mosley is more entertaining than pacquiao-clotttey fight.

Comment

Pac's fighting a slow recent beaten fighter, PBF is fighting the best available fighter. Pac refused the drug tests, and a 25 million dollar payday. PBF-MOSLEY is by far the most exciting fight!! look at it this way.. if PBF looses to SSM? NO BIG THING!!! if PAC looses to Clottey??????? FRAUD...

Comment

Pac's fights are always exciting, Floyd's not so much.

The ease with which Clottey dealt with Judah and the fact that he's never been stopped and will outweigh Pac by double digits in the ring makes him a legitimate threat. Plus a lot of people thought Clottey beat Cotto.

Mosley won't have fought in almost a year and a half and is heading for 39. I really don't see how he stands a chance in hell against Floyd, ie outcome already known.

Comment

floyd-mosley will be a dlh-floyd deja vu

Comment

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
                  floyd-mosley will be a dlh-floyd deja vu
                  Except Shane doesn't have as good a jab and is 4 years older than Oscar was.

Comment

Pac-Clottey will be the more entertaining fight. The style matchup promises action.

Comment

i dont think i ever remember watching a dull pacman fight. cant go against him when it comes to excitement. Unfortunately floyd's style & economic output will somewhat dull his fight vs shane. name recognition wise, floyd shane blows away pac vs clottey. Fight wise, pac wins & pac loses are far more exciting than floyd's fights period, although floyd's technical brilliance is great for thinking man fight fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X